Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmisti66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 05:50 AM
    HE front loading Kenmore Washer won't spin
    I own a High Efficiency front loading Kenmore washer which was manufactured by frigidaire. I was doing wash today and as it was finishing the load, in the last spin cycle, it sounded as if something broke. I took the clothes out and went to restart the washer and now it won't spin. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this might be, I am not familiar with the high efficiency front loaders. Thanks:
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 06:13 AM
    First thing I would Check would be the coupler between the motor an transmission. Should like it broke. Not hard or expensive to repair for diyer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Front Load Washer #417.41042000 won't spin, does drain [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, When I bought my machine, the previous owner offered the following description: It is about 2.5 years old. We had some problems with it spinning the proper speed after moving it. The repair people told us it was due to using too much soap or being imbalanced. Had it repaired a couple...

Kenmore HE Front Loading Washer Does Not Spin Dry [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I have a Kenmore front loading HE washer 3.1CF that is a couple years old. Last week I moved it about 5 inches to pick up something between the washer & dryer. When I moved the washer back & did a load of clothes I found it no longer does the high-RPM finish spin. The washer still fills...

New G. E front loading washer [ 1 Answers ]

The washer spins slowly, but does not spin fast enough to get rid of the water. The clothes are still very wet at the end of the cycle. What can I do?:eek: I guess I should have said that I think this washer is new. It is 14 months old so it is out of waranty with no extended waranty, so it's up...

View more questions Search