Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skd dehn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Maytag refrigerator light bulb guards
    How do the plastic light bulb guards come off in the Maytag Plus refrigerator, model # MTB1956FEQ? Both of my light bulbs are burned out and I'd like to replace them, however I'm unable to get the plastic light bulb guard off. Thanks for the help.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 10:52 AM
    I am not there or I could probably remove and replace them in a couple minutes

Model MTB1956FEQ

From pictures # 7 and # 10 you can see that to remove them you need to

Squeezethe top and bottom together , small ears hold them in place, click

To enlarge pics

FREE PIZZA :) How to Bake The Perfect Pizza | eHow.com
    CBombe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 01:19 PM
    I have a Maytag MTB1954DRQ refrigerator and both bulbs are out. The way the light bulb guards are situated, I am unable to squeeze the top and bottom together. I don't want to accidentally break anything by forcing the issue. Any help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator Bulb Problem [ 4 Answers ]

My refrigerator bulb blew out and a new one was installed but it doesn't work. What do I do to correct this problem?

Maytag Refrigerator Light Bulb Not Attached [ 1 Answers ]

The bulb in my Maytag refrigerator, model # MTB1956BEW is not attached to the inside of the refrigerator by the electrical clip. Somehow it has detached and I have no idea how to re-attach it. There seems to be no way to get insided of this refrigerator. Can you help?

Maytag refrigerator light [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a french door refrigerator and now the light does not work in either the freezer or refrigerator compartment. There is nothing in the troubleshooting section of the manual except to check the SAb. We did that, it is not the problem. Everything else works fine. Any ideas?

My Maytag Refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

I Have An 8 Month Old Side By Side, The Door To The Freezer Was Left Open All Day On Accident, Barely Cracked Open,when I Got Home It Was Wet Inside.it Was Making A Clicking Sound Every 15 Minutes And Not Cooling. I Threw All Food Away. Turned Refrig Off. Waited 24hours And Turned It Back On And...

View more questions Search