Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PSpadafora Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Squeaky Dryer Roller
    I've got a Maytag Electric Dryer with a squeaky dryer roller. The rollers do not look worn on (I'm assuming that the wheel part is supposed to be smooth and didn't at some point have treads that have worn away). I'm not sure whether the sqeak comes from the roller wheel against the dryer drum or from the roller wheel against the roller housing shaft.

How should I lubricate? What should I use? Should I lubricate the exterior wheel part of the roller wheel? Should I also lubricate the inner part/shaft?

Anything else I should look for?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Replace rollers. Not expensive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squeaky Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Fridgidaire Gallery Dryer that has a high-pitched squeak. How can I fix this? How do you access the inside of the dryer? Thanks.

Squeaky dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old HotPoint dryer and it is squeaking something fierce. Does anyone know if it maybe just a belt or something totally different? The model number is: DLB1550BDLAD Thank you!!

Squeaky dryer [ 6 Answers ]

We have a dryer that is obnoxiously squeaking every time that the drumb spins... first off I don't know what is wrong with it... second we would like to fix it... but my big question is it safe to use in the mean time?? Lastnight I hung all my wet clothes in the garage and guess what?? Yep... they...

View more questions Search