I need to unhook the water line from the 07 GE side by side fridge, so I can install some replacement cabinets next to the fridge. I know where to turn the water off under the sink, but is there anything special things I need to know about unhooking the water line at the fridge? Thaks so much! What tools do I use, just a wrench?