Several years ago I purchased a Glacier bay toilet @ the Home depot in Rutland Vermont. The flush handle is located on the left side of the tank. When filled with water there is a tray that holds all the flush water,when flushed the tray tips and allows the water out to flush the toilet. The water does not fill the tank, only the spill tray. I have been looking for this type of toilet for sometime but have been unable to find another, I am very happy with this type of toilet and would like to purchase others. Are they still available? If so where might I find them?

Thank you.