Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GrannyCowgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 07:29 AM
    What states have legalized medical marijuana
    What states in the United States of America has legalized medical marijuana?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2010, 07:36 AM

My research indicates the following (with restrictions): Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington State, Washington DC,

14 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org
    rjmmb Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2010, 09:15 AM
    I think medical marijuana should be legal in Illinois. It helps me with my neuropathy and back pain.
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2010, 11:50 AM
    [QUOTE=slapshot_oi finds this helpful : What's New Oregon?
    [/QUOTE]

That's a State I'm starting. I will be Governor. Want to be Lt. Governor? Or hold some other office?

I have no idea - I gathered the info from two sites so I must have cut and pasted in some fashion that left "New" hanging out there by itself.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 12:43 PM

Maybe the new political party, "pro pot" but then everyone whose a member will be to lazy or buzzed to go out and vote anyway.

But I am interested in California making it legal, waiting to see how that vote is going to go
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2010, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Maybe the new political party, "pro pot" but then everyone whose a member will be to lazy or buzzed to go out and vote anyway.

But I am interested in California making it legal, waiting to see how that vote is going to go

It will be legal in the new State I am forming, New Oregon. So far I'm Governor, I believe "Slapshot" is Lt. Governor. There is room for you to jump on board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Medical marijuana on probation [ 11 Answers ]

I have a misdermeanor possession of marijuana charge. I will be sentenced to 1 year of probation in Jan. I have recently been given a perscription to use medical marijuana. I will be given random drug tests. The court does not know about this perscription yet. Will I be able to smoke marijuana...

Medical marijuana pole [ 30 Answers ]

I want to take a medical marijuana pole. Who is for or against medical marijuana specifically used for health perposes. PRO: It can relive stress, cure eating disorders, and be a natural pain killer. CON: But some people over due it and do stupid stuff on it. PRO: no one has ever died from...

Medical Marijuana [ 21 Answers ]

There has been mountains of evidence that marijuana can be used to help all sorts of ailments such as pain that is associated with cancer and aids patients. It has also been shown to help with anorexia so why oh why if not make it legal for recreational use(which in my opinon it should be , alcohol...

View more questions Search