Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SpencerDog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Pill powder
    I'm thinking about taking this testosterone booster called Isa-test. The problem is I have a tough time swallowing pills. I wanted to know if it's OK to break the capsule open and just eat the powder?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 08:48 AM
    As this is not regulated by the FDA it is not in my 2007 Drug text. You should contact the store where you bought it, or GNC, and ask them.

Many times it is not okay to crush or open pills to take as a powder as they are time release medications and can cause severe reactions if crushed or opened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Slimquick powder? [ 10 Answers ]

So it's only my second day doing the slimquick diet for women , it's the one that comes in little packets to add into your water bottle and you of course have to count your calories and exercise as well I was just wondering if anyone has done this before and if it worked out for you? I want to...

Chili powder [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one please help me find the history of chili powder I'm supposed to right a paper for culinary and I'm having a hard time find important info on chili powder if you can help me id really really really appreciate it

Black powder [ 2 Answers ]

My mozzeloader is an old style flint lock it does not have a firing pin like say your center fire rifle yes its gun,, but so is an air rifle what am getting at is how can I be charged with a felony fire arm when there is no firing pin a mozzeloder is primetive weapon much like a bow and arrow in...

Protein Powder [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering would know if a protein powder can be harmful passed its expiration date? Thanks, Rik

Powder Coating [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing solid iron gates at a home a few hundred feet from a (brakish water) river in Florida. I had the gates powder coated and requested a satin or (at the most) a semi-gloss finish of about 15% to 30% gloss. Instead, the power coater did the gates in a high gloss. He claims that...

View more questions Search