Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    cwemdedme's Avatar
    cwemdedme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 11, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Passport or immigration card
    I am travelling to Canada from Colorado, USA in April, I am a Canadian citizen living in US with permanent alien status. Will I need a passport to enter and return?
    LiNDi's Avatar
    LiNDi Posts: 5, Reputation: 2
    New Member

    Mar 11, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Yes you will
    sugarless15's Avatar
    sugarless15 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 24, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Yes you will need a passport. But you do not need a immigration card. Have fun on your trip!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining us passport for green card holder [ 17 Answers ]

I've search and haven't found anything. I'm a non us citizen but a green card holder, how do I obtain a us passport besides becoming a us citizen. Going to travel to japan soon and I won't have enough time 2 become a us citizen. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Old greek passport, green card application [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, So I am a greek citizen married to a US citizen. My green card interview is coming up soon but I have not gotten the new greek passport yet (nor will I have it until the interviw). My passport is not expiring any time soon but my understanding is that it is invalid since jan 2007 (when...

Portuguese ID card and passport renewal in London [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Portuguese citizen originally from Macau and now live in the UK. My ID card has expired, which I understand that I need to renew before I can renew my actual passport? I've been looking online for the appropriate application form and instructions with no avail. Any idea where I can find...

View more questions Search