Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Shaniqau's Avatar
    Shaniqau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 20, 2011, 01:49 AM
    How to get a visa from SA to Usa
    Hi id like to go to the USA in Dallas to visit my boyfriend who is Originally from Miami but now stays in do I go about getting a visa and what do I need to get it and how long will it take for me to get it?
    paramount-chief's Avatar
    paramount-chief Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 12, 2012, 12:07 PM
    Go over to VisaJourney - Your US Immigration Community and be informed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spouse f2 visa travel to usa while husband change of status from f1 to H1B visa? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on F1 Visa and my wife holds valid F2 dependent visa. But now my status changed from F1 to H1B. My question is, Can my wife who is currently in India travel on her valid F2 dependent visa or she is required to get the H4 visa to travel back to USA.

How to convert B2 visa to F1 visa in USA? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently staying with my fiancée (J1) and I have B2 visa? I want to study in usa. How can I do that while I am here?

Can we apply for a visitors visa for my parents who are on B2 Visa in USA [ 1 Answers ]

My Parents and Inlaws are on a visitors visa(B2) in USA. They wish to travel to Canada for a visit. Are they eligilble to apply for a canada visitors visa. If so what are the documents needed for them. Also can I club them with my application. I am on H1. Thanks, Abhijit

Usa f1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have overstayed in USA ( F1 visa) for 4months and left voluntarily... But, My visa was rerminated and I have overstayed by 4 months. Now, I plan to obtain tourist visa for CANADA( not USA). I HAVE USA VISA IN MY PASSPORT.tHERE IS NO BAD MARKINGS LIKE DEPORTATION OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...

View more questions Search