Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    wonnacott111's Avatar
    wonnacott111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 12, 2007, 01:11 PM
    How to get usa visitors visa from south africa
    I have a girlfriend I met on the internet from johannesburg, south africa...
    What is involved in her getting a visitor"s visa to come visit me in the USA for two weeks?
    How long does it take?

    What is involved in her getting a visa to come over to usa to live if this relationship got very serious?
    A friend told me only way she could come here to USA was if I married her in South
    Africa? Is that the only way?

    shygrneyzs's Avatar
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

    May 12, 2007, 01:57 PM
    You can call the toll free number of the INS and ask these questions. National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283 (TTY 1-800-767-1833). This toll-free call center has additional information and, during their specified office hours, can connect you to live assistance in English and Spanish. The NCSC will be able to answer most questions.
    Dee19's Avatar
    Dee19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 30, 2012, 05:22 PM
    I have a boyfriend from Northern Cape, South Africa that I met online. He tried to get a visitors visa just this April 17 and was denied. We have been dating for over 2 yrs now.. we are not giving up, were going to try everything that we can.. if you find a fast, easy way please let me know..
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forms for Tax Refund for H1B visa Holder in the USA [ 1 Answers ]

I have been a H1B visa holder since Sept 2005, I received a refund using an international company last year but didn't receive my refund until over 6 months later. I would like to file for myself but am unsure what forms to use. The folks in H+R Block had no idea what would be different with my...

Tax return for h2b visa workers in the Usa [ 1 Answers ]

If you are a worker from a foreign country with h2b visa do you have to file for a tax return?

Whether the L1 visa holders are also pay the Tax in usa? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, It would be great if u can tell me, that whether L1,L2(if working in usa) visa holders are also tax payble in USA? Thanks in advance. Kanchan

Tax for H1-B visa in USA [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can any one help to know, how much I may have to pay as my taxes, when I go with H1-B visa to USA? I would work as a post-doctoral associate, in a university (non-profit).I would be paid 37K per annum plus for my medicare and I may have to stay for four years in USA. With best wishes,...

View more questions Search