Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magic tinkerbelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 06:12 PM
    How big will my greatdane/belgium shepard cross get?
    How big will my greatdane/belgium shepard cross get?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 07:50 PM
    I always look at the puppy's forelegs and paws to judge just how big he'll get. The bigger the paws the bigger the adult dog. If he has big forelegs and paws, he's going to be at least the size of a smaller great dane.
    EllieMae500 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 10:09 AM
    I would suggest going to the American Kennel Association web site and doing some research on your breed(s)...

Your dog could potentially be over 100 pounds - hope you have a big car to take him on lots of car rides!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

German shepard appetite [ 3 Answers ]

We have been training & breeding German Shepards for over 50 years and never had a problem with feeding. We have a extremely healthy eight month old male neutered that simply refuses to eat more than a couple of bites of food. We have tried every type of commercial product that Pet Smart and Petco...

German shepard puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently bought a puppy.she is a german shepard and about 8 weeks old.when I bought she had worms,but the lady siad that she has already gave her worm medicie to her.she will not eat puppy chow by purina or the cheap brand either which is sunshine dog food?can someone please hep me in...

Original Etching - Van Zeeland - The Dyle River at Malines, Belgium [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We have an etching by Van Zeeland that measures 23 x 19. The image is in good shape but our customer wishes to change the mat and then asked us to film overlaminate the piece! The reverse side of the picture carries the SZL inscription and it is numbered #153. We are hesitant to...

German shepard [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one help me re my german shepard. He lives outside in a run with kennel and during the hot climate in cyprus he has started to use his kennel as a toilet he will not use it to sleep in even when it rains . He is now 8 months old and I am worried as the weather is now becoming colder and...

German shepard [ 2 Answers ]

I have a german shepard that had pups two weeks ago, and she stopped feeding her pups, what do I do? I've never been through this and I am afraid for the pups. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you:confused:

View more questions Search