Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bje2525 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Testicle pain after ejaculating
    I have been getting this pain after I ejaculate in my testicle. A harp very painful feeling. Every time I walk and make a step the pain gets worse. 2 months ago I was diagnos with epaditmis infection and was given meds. I took them and it did not work so good. when I ejaculate I get a burning feeling as if I need to pee very bad. And then afterwards my testicle has very sharp pain. Lasting for several hours or days. Whne I ejaculate it is somewat a lite brown color, and very very thick. The most part of the testicle that gets pain are the tubes going from testicle up into my abdoman. Can some one please help me out...
    stargazer10 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Jun 6, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Go To The Doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have one testicle [ 14 Answers ]

When I was 9 years old, my right testicle was hurting real bad, so I went to the emergency room, I got taken, and the doctor said he will try his best to save my testicle. Well it turns out it twisted and didn't get any oxygen, and now I am currently 16, and I have a dream of become a United States...

One testicle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have 1 testicle and have had my hole life, I think it must have gone undetected as a kid as no one ever mentioned it to me. I have seen a doctor or anyone yet because I want it to be a secret. I was wondering am I indangering myself by not seeking advice.

Hernia: preventing testicle pain while lifting! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am 17 years old. I lift weight a lot, well I used to . This whole summer I have laid around watching anime and losing muscle. Mainly because I had this lump on my right testicle and I was in a lot of amounts of pain, and my doctor could not really find any explenation for it at all what so...

Testicle pain when weightlifting [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I am 17 years old. I lift weight a lot, well I used to . This whole summer I have laid around watching anime and losing muscle. Mainly because I had this lump on my right testicle and I was in a lot of amounts of pain, and my doctor could not really find any explenation for it at all what so...

View more questions Search