Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jo-Jo-21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 02:12 PM
    What the movie title? About an older woman that kills a lot of people
    I seen this movie a long time ago.. I'd say somewhere around the year 1990.. but the movie is older than that... It's about an older lady that kills people and stores them in her basement... She's a bit of an outcast at her work place.. so she doesn't have many friends.. she ends up killing even co-workers and bring them home. She would sit with them in her basement on the couch and watch movies with them and talk to them.. In the end she gets away with all these murders and no one knows who did it.

If you know the name of this movie.. I would be so grateful to you if you could let me know.. Thanx
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
    This doesn't quite match the timeframe you noted, but it sounds an awful lot like the plot you refer to. From 1997's "Office Killer" with Carol Kane:

"Dorine (Carol Cane) is an office worker for a magazine and a very dedicated one at that - having worked there for 16 years. One night, while staying late, she is involved in an accident which kills another employee. Instead of calling for help, she hauls the body home and keeps it in her basement. Realizing how easily she can rid herself of co-workers, she begins bumping off others as well - starting a collection of decomposing corpses in her home."
    Jo-Jo-21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 01:12 AM
    Thank you so much for your help that's exactly the movie I was looking for.. and you I guess my time frame was really off.. haha.. anyways... thanks a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older woman / younger man [ 10 Answers ]

What's the motivation here? I've ALWAYS dated younger guys, but it seems like it's more pervasive lately (Cameron/Justin, Demi/Ashton). When I go out, no one my age even talks to me, but men 7-10 years younger are pretty into me. (I also look young for my age, but come on.) Any opinions or...

Wonder woman movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I've got to ask. Who do you think should play Wonder Woman in the 2009 movie? Lynda Carter is a tough act to beat when she played her in the TV series. My bet is Catherine Zeta Jones. She's tall regal and statueque. The way she carries herself with confidence she has no trouble pulling off...

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

Looking for title of older movie [ 1 Answers ]

In this film there were 2 girls one white the other black who met at the gas station that one of the girls worked at that same grils mom was an alcoholic and they became friend at when the alcoholic mom was gone from town they stayed at her house and ended up drinking and falling in love and runnig...

New R&B song on radio (woman) -- what's the title/who sings it?! [ 3 Answers ]

I've only heard it twice in the last two weeks, and I listen to the radio most of the time. I don't know who it is! I always catch the end of it -- it sounds ilke Mary J. Blige, but I don't think it is (although I'm not sure!). The chorus goes, "I've been too strong for too long, now I can't be...

View more questions Search