Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

May 6, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Charlie Horse Masturbation.
    I masturbate once a day. Lately, I've been getting a sort of charlie horse right before I orgasm, starting in my left testicle and working its way up my crotch. I'm worried something is very wrong. Can anyone help me solve this problem?
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

May 6, 2007, 08:57 PM
    I'm cluless to this problem, but I would stop the daily polishing of the pistol for about a week and see if it goes away. If not I would mention it to the Doctor. Im sure if the pain was a 8, or 9 out of ten you would have gone already. I had that pain before when someone accidentally hit me in in the testicles, it feels like a extremely centeralized charlie horse
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I agree... stop spanking the monkey and see if the cramp goes away.. you may have just pulled a mussel on the testicle and it needs time to recover. If it doesn't in a few day to a week, then talk to a doctor.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 7, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Are you not afraid someone where you live will see this?

May 7, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Thanks for the advice everyone. To answer your question Matt3046, no, it doesn't bother me. I don't care what people think.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 7, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthehills23
    Thanks for the advice everyone. To answer your question Matt3046, no, it doesn't bother me. I don't care what people think.
    And I respect that. To answer your question try a little heat.

Name:  avatar_4219.gif
Views: 3823
Size:  60.2 KB

May 7, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Thank you for the advice. I think I'll try a week without it, which will be difficult, but I'll give it a try, and then we'll see what happens.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 8, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Overthehills23
    Thank you for the advice. I think I'll try a week without it, which will be difficult, but I'll give it a try, and then we'll see what happens.
    It will seem like a long time but if you have to give the mussel a rest so it can heal. If you sprain your ankle you don't keep training for a marathon.. you have to let it heal... after the first few days it will go fast.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 8, 2007, 08:11 AM
    had a bad cramp in a hamstring once that took over two weeks to get past. Couldn't run at all without it tightening up. Stretch it out. Give it some time.

try to lay off yourself for a bit... its good to go without from time to time... helps you prepare for marriage with kids. =)

kidding.

seriously, there's nothing wrong with some release now and then... but waiting and holding back some is healthy practice too. I get your drive is strong. That's fine. But you are not letting your muscle heal because you aren't willing to stop.

if nothing else, you might try a different position. Annnnd... if stretching and hydration helps with other physical activies, maybe a little pre-stim warm-up? A few toe touches? (is there a gatoraide flavor for this?) I know that sounds silly as hell. Hey, you're the one with the cramping groin that you can't let go of. =)

May 12, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Lol Thanks everybody for the advice. Well, I didn't make it for a week. Four days actually, which is probably more healthy than everyday. But, when I finally got back to business, I didn't have any problems. So hopefully, this is the end of it. Thanks everyone.
    liverpool75 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 01:22 AM
    You'll have arms like arnold swassaniger if u keep that up every day make sure you switch arms because you'll be unbalanced,either that or find a good woman.happy belly pulling to you.p.s forgive the spelling on arnold
    jasonbts Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 07:40 PM
    That's happened to me. Just take a few days off and then you should be back to normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood masturbation [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am concerned mom of a otherwise healthy 7 year old. She is generally a happy and talkative child, prone to dwelling and quite a thinker. Our problem began a few days ago when she was upset and mentioned an incident with a little boy ( 5- 6 yrs) in our neighbourhood who had come up to her...

Child masturbation? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi! I have a six year old daughter in the first grade. I have noticed in the past few months what appears to be her masturbating. She has her hand between her legs and she rocks back and forth. I tried not to freak out, because I did not want to make a big deal about it. I just told her that if...

Childhood masturbation [ 0 Answers ]

I am a school counselor and am trying to learn more about a situation we have at school with one of our 3rd graders. For the past two years, since she was in 1st grade, she has masturbated in the classroom. It has steadily grown worse over time, and now seems to be almost compulsive. Her brother...

Charlie [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ceiling lamp that is currently connected to 110V. Can I use it to connect to a 220V wiring? Thanks

View more questions Search