Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublegirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 04:35 AM
    What can I learn?
    Am feeling so sad because of what I did--once my parents scolded me very badly so to hurt them back I started pretending that I have gone mad,I started dancing and talking to myself.They thought that I have gone mad in real and they took me to a doctor. Later I told them the truth that I was just acting like mad but am fine.Now am feeling really bad about this.am feeling so depressed that I did that stupid thing to hurt my parents.what can I learn from this mistake that I did? Is there anything that I can learn from this thing that I acted like mad to hurt my parents.I just don't understand what freeking thing can I learn.am so upset.my mind is blank.plzzzz help or ill go really stupid.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2007, 04:38 AM
    I think you should continue seeing the doctor.
    bonoo Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 01:55 PM
    If you have realised that what you did was wrong,just don't repeat it in the future. That's the lesson you learnt.
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

May 4, 2007, 05:41 PM
    There are several lessons that can be learned from this choice. Depending on your ability/willingness to learn these lessons. You may or may not be ready to learn them all. Obviously you've learned that hurting your parents is not an answer to your problems. That you value/respect them enough to not want to hurt them like this again... and that you want this to at least teach you something. Looking at what you should learn from this is good but you also have to look at what ways you will choose to act differently in the future given similar situation (anger at parents). Growing up is hard work. Few people escape adolescence without some hard learned lessons. Realizing your human and fallible is maybe the lesson you should remember when you feel so down on yourself. You can choose your future. Cathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What did you learn from your break up? [ 11 Answers ]

Things I've learnt: 1. During the break up, discuss about the problem that is causing the break up and see if there's a way to fix it. So you won't regret later, or be wondering what you could've done. (this is probably hard to do, since no one can be level headed during a break up) 2. Stop...

How to learn [ 7 Answers ]

I would say education is being valued today... however it's becoming one-sided. Most teachers and educators value the abstract subjects such as math and science and some would go as far as to say that the arts are counter-productive and unessential. Basically, math and science appeals to the left...

Learn polish [ 2 Answers ]

If sameone is interested in learn polish I can help.Instead someone may help me improwe my english.

I want learn german [ 1 Answers ]

Hello every body I am syrian man 36 years old and I like to learn german languge but there is no school here in the city I live now teach this languge . I hope that I can fined in the net teach me german for free cause I don't have engh money to pay for studying. Thank you all Eyad

How will my dog learn to tell me she has to go out? [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 3 month old female westie. We've had her for about 3 weeks. For 2 of those weeks, she has been on an antibiotic for a UTI. During that time, she has had numerous accidents in the house-understandably so-due to the nature of her illness. In the one good week we have had so far, she has...

View more questions Search