Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddrmeddr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Burning sensation during vaginal masturbation
    Me and my girlfriend has been getting rather more intimate in the past few weeks. And during that time, I wanted to help her reach orgasm.

We are both inexperienced and 22yo, She says she has never orgasmed before, but she has masturbated before. We have tried fingering (without penetration) and oral stimulation.

But each occasion there is a burning sensation and so I stop. We are communicating and she is guiding me to where it feels best. But after enough stimulation there is the burning sensation.

On her initial checkup there was no complications, so I think the problem is on my end, while she says I am not too fast or rough, I am wondering if there is an aspect I haven't considered yet.

She is also willing and exited on the occasions. I pay close attention to my hygiene when we get intimate to avoid and health affects.

Anyone have any advice?

Thank you for your time :)
    Arch03star Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2012, 03:53 PM
    It really sounds like lubrication might be the key here. Also, you could try a vibrator. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 03:54 PM
    You will never do it, until she knows how she wants it. She needs to masturbate and find where it feels good, and how she likes it. Only then can she tell you how and what to do.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 5, 2012, 05:12 PM
    If the burning sensation is where you are fingering her, then it may be that you are rubbing her raw. Even if friction isn't the problem, over-stimulation may be. If the nerve endings get overly stimulated it can feel like a burning sensation. Think about plunging your hand in ice water.

The burning sensation can also be caused by engorgement of the lips and clitoris. It can be a matter of how her brain interprets the feedback from her body.

Don't concentrate only on the spots that feel the 'strongest'. The entire body is an erogenous zone and the most important part is her brain. If it isn't involved, then she probably won't orgasm no matter what you try. Keep it from being distracted by varying your touch-the pressure, tempo, where you touch, etc. You can also share fantasies or ideas. If all she is doing is giving you step by step instructions, then she may be thinking more about communicating than letting the feedback between brain and body build up. It's a fine line between letting you know what feels good and enjoying the feelings. As you become more experienced with each other, it will get better.

You may think your hands are clean but make certain that you aren't touching anything that she might be having a reaction to such as certain lubricants, latex, rubber, soap, perfume/cologne/body sprays, etc. Some women have stronger reactions to common substances when they come into contact with their genitalia than they do touching them in other ways.

Be patient and don't try to rush anything. Many women have problems reaching orgasm so she is not abnormal and it isn't you.

Chuck is correct that she needs to know how and what arouses her to the point of climax. What I have told you goes for her too when she masturbates. Get the brain involved and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning sensation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old female with a committed relationship and me and my partner has not had sex in a long time.is it normal for it to burn when he's putting it in being it has been a long time? its like a burning hurt type thing

Hi, I am having a problem of burning sensation at the tip of penis after masturbation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem of burning sensation at the tip of penis after masturbation and the tendency to pass urine or stool. It last for half an hour or so. Also, sometimes I am having itching problems under the foreskin of my penis.

Burning Sensation In vaginal area [ 2 Answers ]

My vagina is burning whenever I have intercourse or whenever it's touched, stroaked, or anything like that. It doesn't smell nor does it itch... What's wrong with it?? :confused:

View more questions Search