Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kirstypie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 05:31 PM
    How can I orgasm from penetration?
    I have never had an orgasm through penetration alone. I want one! I can orgasm just fine through clitoral stimulation, and I use a little bullet to get me there when I have sex with my husband. But I feel like I'm the one giving me the orgasm, not him. We've tried various positions that provide friction for the clitoris while he's thrusting but I don't feel that will do the trick. I don't get nearly enough friction from his pelvic bone to give me an orgasm. What else can we try?

Once when I was younger I almost felt like I could orgasm from a guys finger, he was doing a "come here" kind of movement. It was unreal, but that only happened once and I've never felt anything like that again. But I feel there's potential in there!
    hellocat12 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2012, 11:16 PM
    I'm the same.. its very common in women to be incapable to reach climax through penetration alone. As much as it sucks. Try a position where your husband can put the bullet where you like it while penetrating. You will be more satisfied that he did it, and so will he. ;)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 4, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Try different positions. At the library, there are two books -- Joy of Sex and More Joy of Sex (612.6). Page through them for ideas.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 06:39 AM
    MOST women cannot orgasm through penetration alone. The nerves are just not in the right places for that to happen.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Yes, normally again"most"women will not orgasm though penetration, you can try by having a couple organsm before you start penetration and see if that helps.

Also there make a penis ring that vibrates and has various shapes to help contact that may help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Giving your female partner orgasm through penetration [ 9 Answers ]

What is the best position/movements to give your girl a orgasm with penetration? I have found the butterfly position, with both of us sitting up, and she rides back and forth really fast often gives them a great orgasm. I have tested this in more than one woman and they all loved it. I was...

I can't Orgasm Through Penetration [ 30 Answers ]

I can't orgasm through penetration I have been masturbating since I was maybe 12... and I fake like I have orgasms when I have sex with my boyfriend but he's hinting around that he knows I'm not.. I have not had an orgasm with any of the guys I have had sex with... and I don't know why... my...

Is there something like half penetration? [ 29 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Am one of those women who think there is the right guy to fully have sex with. Am not a virgin, but yet again, I am-kinda.never REALLY been penetrated fully. I have been fingered, and even a penis has been inserted...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

View more questions Search