Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elousia Posts: 86, Reputation: 6

May 4, 2012, 05:20 PM
    New partner comfortablity... I need help
    I started sleeping with this woman a couple weeks ago. We were seeing each other once a week for almost three months prior.

First time sleeping together didn't go very well.

Second time was much better but I don't ever know how she wants it. I don't know for how long. Im almost in a loss as to how long I'm allowed to take her for... I would love to spend an hour in the room with her, but these first two times don't really total more then 25 minutes.

I believe she may be beginning to look else where just in case I won't be able to satisfy her.

I think the situation prior to the bedroom doesn't suit me well... I like spontatneous sex, I like lots of sex, I don't like having sex only when the movie is over or if the movie is boring.

Im 31 and have tremendous capabilites in the bedroom it is night and day if its only after a movie or so dragged out through a bull routine prior to calling it a night adult style...

I need help

Check out some similar questions!

My partner [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my man 6 yrs now we been fighting all time he says I nag and don't know when to stop which I do admit I do nag but I love and take him with his problems. Now he says he had enough and is thinking of leaving. I don't want him to go. We been fighting the last few months is it worth...

Help with my partner [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a little dilemma. My partner is 44. She thinks she is old, and undesirable. She also thinks she needs to sleep with other men, and enjoys the thought that other men want her. I am always telling her she is beautiful, and hot, and sexy, but she says I am biased she wants to go on...

If one partner has the stomach virus does the other partner get the smotch virus? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend hade the virus for a couple of days, He started throwing after his game on the 29th of december(miss his game on the January 1st), and I was with him on the 28, Is there a chance I could get the virus?

My partner wants everything his way or when he wants it [ 8 Answers ]

My partner wants everything his way or it is OK only when he wants it for example sex it used to be every other day now at least every 7-9 days. And he assumes I always want it bcause I like it he does take the time to arouse me if do not reach my climax point he does not care he will not keep...

Can't get off with new partner [ 6 Answers ]

I am 30 - have had an orgasm before. Can achieve an orgasm with masturbation (unfortunately I can never bring myself to do that enough). Anyhow, I am with a new partner whom I love deeply. I can't stop pleasing him... but he can't seem to please me. I want to have an orgasm, but every time he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.