Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    V.Higgins1221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Squirting and screaming
    I've just learned that I squirt but no matter what I do (even using a ball gag) I scream. Is there anything I can do to maybe not lose my brain when I squirt
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 3, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Probably not. It would seem that it is cause and effect. Do you squirt every time you have sex? Or does it have to be particularly mind blowing?
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Completely normal. It's a common reaction to such a huge amount of pleasure, So enjoy the ride and don't be concerned :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2012, 04:54 PM
    You learned you can pee... its NOT squirting.

May 3, 2012, 06:50 PM
    It in total is not just "Pee"

Squirting comes from the urethra and is a result of the Skene's Gland (so-called female prostate) producing fluid. The Grafenberg Spot (G-Spot) is actually the base of this gland. Because the fluid expels through the urethra, there's often an intense urge to pee during extreme arousal. Most girls hold it back, not realizing it is ejaculate. They later pass it during urination. This fluid is NOT urine. It is odorless, mostly colorless and has little or no taste.

Lubrication/wetness comes from the vagina and excess amounts are released during the spasms of orgasm. Due to the principle of volume, size and pressure... it doesn't "squirt" but simply runs (or pours) out.

Either can happen independently, or it can be simultaneous. Obviously, simultaneous release is VERY intense, therefore VERY relieving and satisfying.

Not pee though may contain a little urine. Geez!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 3, 2012, 06:56 PM
    ARRRGH!

NOT the argument about whether it's pee again!

I have NEVER seen definitive proof from EITHER side of the equation.

Any further comments about "it's pee!" or "It's not pee!" will be deleted UNLESS they have a link to a current MEDICAL journal with a current study backing up the claim.

Period.

I HATE this argument and it just detracts from the OP's question, so if you want to argue it without my moderation GO ASK THE QUESTION YOURSELF!

May 3, 2012, 08:17 PM
    NOT the argument about whether it's pee again!

I have NEVER seen definitive proof from EITHER side of the equation.
    Now I won't argue I will just tell you what I know from experience. I am a squirter and I am here to tell you now. While yes there has been times we could smell a slight urine scent and other times we did not. I have seen the color and it has been clear, I have tasted it and no taste. Now if you want to tell me that 100% is pee and you can prove please be my guest.

If male have you seen someone squirt or made them? If female have you ever been made to squirt?

If no to both then you can not answer nor argue about it at all.

Thank You.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2012, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CoruptedAngel View Post

Squirting comes from the urethra
    Urine comes from the urethra as well.
    Expert

May 3, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Actually, I *can* argue about it---I'm a supermoderator, and have heard this argument too many times on the Adult Sexuality boards to count. All it EVER does is detract from the original question, and it comes down to "Are not!" "Am too!" like little kids every single time.

If you have no SCIENTIFIC proof, I don't want to hear the argument. PERIOD.

Are you following me here?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Is it scientific proof if I have squirted myself, into a cup, and discovered it is NOT PEE?

But then there is this that I found

Female ejaculation (also known as gushing or squirting[1]) refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by human females from the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before an orgasm. The exact source and nature of the fluid continues to be a topic of debate among medical professionals and is related to doubts over the existence of the G-Spot.

May 4, 2012, 07:30 PM
    I would say it is scientific if you did that. Just as I said about what I did also.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 4, 2012, 07:43 PM
    That's NOT scientific... particularly people that lack advanced human biology degrees.

There is ONE single recognised scientific method... here is a link to it...

Introduction to the Scientific Method

Anything short of that specific process is someone's unqualified opinion...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Ahem, can we get back to the actual question and leave the debate on pee or not pee for another thread? Please! This is not the place to debate this. The OP didn't ask if squirting was urine or something else, she asked how she can stop from screaming during orgasm!

If you want to argue about squirting, start a thread of your own, and do the "is so, is not" thing on your own time. I agree with Synnen, this is not the place, or the time, and frankly, no one can conclusively prove that they're right in this debate, so why argue about it? Heck, you might as well go on the religious forum and debate the existence of God, you'd probably get further!

Having said that, to the OP, if you're a screamer, then let yourself scream. I'm very vocal during sex. A bit too vocal for my liking, but hubby loves it. When I orgasm I have been known to scream, and even though I'm a Deist, I have also been known to call out to God. :)

Are you asking to inhibit the screaming because it bothers your partner? If he's okay with it, then let yourself be okay with it too. It's not a bad thing. Sex is supposed to be fun, and if you feel like vocalizing that, then let loose! :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 4, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    even though I'm a Deist, I have also been known to call out to God. :)
    Deists believe in God, but that He walked away after He created us.
    Are you asking to inhibit the screaming because it bothers your partner?
    That is my question for CA too. If squirting and screaming works for both of them, what's the problem?
    Expert

May 5, 2012, 06:29 AM
    The OP has not been back, and the debate I specifically said should not happen in this thread happened in this thread.

This thread is closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Urine or squirting? [ 14 Answers ]

When I be receive good oral sex that it has me so aroused. That I have the urge to pee. When my lover does it so good that I can feel a throbbing sensation in my g-spot. My lover would stimulate the g-spot with his fingers for some minutes. Then, he would go back to oral sex until I release out a...

Squirting [ 6 Answers ]

When a woman "squirts" during intercourse, is she really just peeing?

Squirting in Sex [ 5 Answers ]

Me and My boyfriend are really sexual I really want to know how to squirt Ive looked on the internet and some have given me different answers. I need to know that if I want to squirt does my boyfriend have to do it or do I have to do it for the first time on my own. I heard that I have to find the...

View more questions Search