Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smitty92 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2012, 01:01 PM
    I had oral with my gay best friend?
    Hey. I'm a female in uni. I've always been really weird about sex because I'm terrified of getting pregnant at this point in my life, and usually the fact that I won't have sex with guys is a major contributing factor in our not staying together. My most recent boyfriend and I had just broken up, and my gay best friend started staying over in my dorm room. He's said before that he'd like to experiment with girls because he never has, etc. etc. Last night, he came back to the room. We were both drinking a little but we weren't drunk. We made out and gave each other oral. It felt really good and I felt like I could relax because he's not going to want real sex from me because he's not into girls--it was just a way to mutually release hormonal tension. But now, morning after, I'm kind of freaking out, like, "Am I a horrible person for using him like that?" He was using me, too. We both knew that's what we were doing, we're consenting adults, and he didn't seem weird about it this morning at all. I guess I just wanted to know if anyone else had ever been in a similar situation and how they feel about it.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 1, 2012, 02:32 PM
    It was mutual consensual, all be it drunk, sex. It happens. I don't think you were using him. If anything he was using you. It seems though it was mutual and beneficial and really not to be over thought about.

Might want to get the ground rules down before you go any further. While rare you might also want to get tested for any STIs.

Be smart about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 1, 2012, 02:49 PM
    You both agreed, it is not using, but he is not gay, he may be bi, if he was gay, he would not have any interest in oral with you at all.
    OneDude79 Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 02:52 PM
    I agree, since I am straight and could not imagine another dude giving me head.
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2012, 12:59 AM
    No you nor him did anything wrong. You both consented and enjoyed. Practice safe sex :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like my gay friend. [ 3 Answers ]

It's confusing. I know he likes guys and he doesn't like me that way but, sometimes he flirts, gets all jealous when other people flirt. IDK.

Is my friend gay? [ 2 Answers ]

Im a bi lad of 27, I have a friend I have know for about 5 years, we go out with each other most weekends, normally going 2 gay clubs which is his choice not mine. About a year ago he stayed over and I woke up2 him kissing my neck n holding me, I was very drunk and just fell asleep again! Now every...

My friend had all her teeth pulled, is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend had her teeth pulled on Thursday and is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

View more questions Search