Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valentino888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 11:26 PM
    And answer to my sexual dreams
    I been dreaming about having sex with an ex and starting a family. I am currently in a new relationship. Does that dream having anything to do with my new relationship?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2012, 01:34 AM
    Dreams are what the dreamer feels they are. So you tell us - what do you think they mean? How did you and the ex break up? Were children ever mentioned?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2012, 04:50 AM
    I used to dream about running off with Janet Jackson, and fighting off a pack of killer ninjas to save her.

Often dreams are just that, she is and will always be in your memory, and dreams will often remind you of things that could be, ( not should be) or things you had wished for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Sexual dreams [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps having naughty sexual dreams about me, is this normal? Do it show anything?

Sexual Dreams. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am having dreams about people that I had slept with in the past. I have also had feelings for them in the past. The last time I had sex with this person was almost 4 years ago. Why am I still having these dreams about this person. I am currently with someone that I love dearly for the...

View more questions Search