Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutegal4906 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Is there a chance of pregnancy?
    Hello, I'm maheswari, I had sex on April 25th, the guy used condom but its broken, he is not sure if the fluid had entered inside.. So I took a contraceptive pill within 4 hrs.. My last period is on April 3rd, so is there chance of getting pregnancy? I'm very much worried about that.. Please answer me..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2012, 03:48 AM
    Any time you have a penis come in contact with a vagina, there is a risk pregnancy. There are ways to reduce that risk, but not eliminate it.

You just have to wait until your next period is about 2 weeks late and take a test.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 06:20 AM
    Yes there is a chance, a broken condom is "no condom' and of course they guy is going to say it is ok. ( he is not the one going to get pregnant) the "pill" afterwards is fairly effective esp when taken that early after sex, but it is not 100 percent, so yes there is still a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chance Of Pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have clear gooey discharge , I've been Throwing up a little , I have headaches and I can't remember my last period. Me and my boyfriend were messing around last week and he rubbed his penis against my vagina... I was reading precum can still get you pregnant Is there a chance I might be pregnant...

Chance on pregnancy? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to get pregnant for almost a year the last 2 months my menstral cycle has been very messed up like day 1 and 3 is all spotty but day 2 is like never ending is there a chance I'm pregnant?

Chance of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'd really appreciate a bit of input on the subject since I'm a little worried that I could be pregnant I was with my boyfriend about 6 or 7 days after the beginning of my period (a month ago) and we were messing around a bit... he had boxers on but I had nothing... I know for sure he didn't ...

CHANCE of pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

I Do Sex With My Gf Before 16 Days Of Her Period Date Are There Is Any Chance Of Pregnancy

View more questions Search