Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nader11231 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 05:52 AM
    ii'm attracted to boys & girls?
    Hi
    I'm 28 years man, last few years I have been interest & attracted to bottom boys above 19 years old .
    Actually I had try to have relations with a boy, and I'm keeping looking for a date with a boy through internet or even in reality.

On other face I'm attracted to girls as normal guy.
    I'm really confuse what I have to do, shall I ignore my feeling to the boys "which i try but i failed " or keeping attract "relations" to girls & boys?

Please help
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Apr 25, 2012, 06:31 AM
    It sounds as if you've just discovered that you are bi-sexual--attracted to both sexes. I suggest you find a lifestyles therapist to help you over this surprising conclusion. You are certainly not alone, and you can find a way to life a fine life without turning away from your natural inclination. You don't say where you're from, but you might have some cultural issues to deal with. A counselor can help with that.

Apr 25, 2012, 06:52 AM
    I'm from Saudi Arabia, its hard here to be as you want on any subject, but myself, other try to survive.

The problem is the boys here are a fried to go for a date, even they are not, they don't take it seriously because of the bad picture of the culture/ society here

Thanks Schoolmarm97
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 08:45 AM
    I find you're your question disturbing. Perhaps it is a culture issue, but you do not say interested in MEN and Women, like a man may do, but you say "boys and girls" which gives an impression that is is really younger and perhaps children that interest you more.

And you are correct in some cultures this is taboo and in some areas it is still illegal and can be put in jail for having homosexual sexx.

Apr 26, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Take it easy Fr_Chuck,
    English is not my mother tongue I try my best, I'm sorry if I had language mistakes.

Again I will be clear on my question, I'm attracted to men & women?
    I do not interest or attracted to minor.

Best Regards,
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

Apr 28, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nader11231 View Post
    Hi
    I'm 28 years man, last few years i have been interest & attracted to bottom boys above 19 years old .
    actually i had try to have relations with a boy, and I'm keeping looking for a date with a boy through internet or even in reality.

on other face I'm attracted to girls as normal guy.
    i'm really confuse what i have to do, shall i ignore my feeling to the boys "which i try but i failed " or keeping attract "relations" to girls & boys?

Please help
    Nader, feelings and attractions come and go. Lust is a deceiving emotion. Just because you feel these things, doesn't mean that's truly who you are as a person. You should focus more on what you seek in a mate - characteristics such as kindness, respect, etc.

Be aware that if you openly choose a male mate, you could do real harm to yourself and them.

Peace...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2012, 09:58 AM
    If you can afford a summer in a more permissive culture, I would suggest taking 3 months abroad, unless you have to work. Or even one month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls & Boys ONLY! [ 5 Answers ]

Is it just me or? When someone posts something and the title states girls or boys only and a million explanation points, I just laugh and want to look anyway. Is this weird? ;) P.S. I'm not a pervert I just feel inclined to look because it's the WWW and the OP thinks by putting ONLY!! Others...

Are girls attracted to taller guys? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if girls are attracted to taller guys? Im not very tall for a guy, I'm only 5"11 but all my friends are over 6 foot and girls seems to like that more. So i feel inferior to the other guys and i feel short. I dated this girl once and she was like how tall are you, 6"1?...

Are girls turned off or attracted [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some guys don't like girls that sleep around and to some guys that doesn't matter. I was curious if from a female perspective that's the same. Or is it that most women find it attractive if a guy has many women. I do know that a women finds more attraction to a guy with a girl...

What kind of boys do girls get attracted to. [ 1 Answers ]

Apart from men who have neatly shaped their bodies... whom does the girls prefer or get attracted to... a) Thin b) Fat c) medium :confused:

How can I tell my parents that I'm attracted to guys and girls? [ 8 Answers ]

How can I tell my parents I'm bisexual at the right time?

View more questions Search