Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bitzy79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 11:46 PM
    Husband wants sex once every 3 weeks
    Hi,
    I really need help!
    I have been with my husband for 6 years, both are completely faithful to one another however since we married sex has gone from 3 times a week to once a week to eventually once every 3 weeks on a Sunday morning like clockwork. Squeeze boobs, play with my clot, not allowed to touch him, roll over bang from behind, ejaculate. Done in 20 minutes max. No feeling, no passion, just relief on his part. While I lie there thinking about the housework. I have talked to himm about how I feel and he just continues to say OK tonight, OK later but nothing ever happens. I have asked him if there is a problem which there was but after 2 years of this intermittent problem and me being very patient, a booked doctors appointment which he refused to go to because everything was OK now and things will get better which haven't I am at my wits end. I have dressed up, made romantic meals, booked us into hotels, I do everything at home for him and the kids, I work full time, sort out all finances and all he does is come in and expect his tea and then watches TV all night. I can't cope like this, I love him with all my heart but I think sometimes he thinks of me as his mum not his wife. Please help?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2012, 07:16 AM
    Why should he change? You beg and threaten and continue to consent to having sex his way.

I'd talk to him. Why participate in an experience when you're getting nothing out of it? I wouldn't withhold sex as "punish." I just wouldn't be terribly interested in being a participant until/unless things changed OR he agreed to go to a counsellor.
    mario259 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Just relax that's natures corse
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 08:13 PM
    So every three weeks start saying NO, say that until you have sex that is how you want, he does not get anymore his way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

29 weeks pregnant, husband and I are unemployed. What do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm married to a United States citizen for 5 years and I've been residing in the United States for 3 years since October 2008. We have no jobs and my husband never got a job since he brought me here for 3 years. We live in a house with his family, and we are supported by his uncle. I feel...

I had a sex with my husband and after sex three month my periods are regular but this [ 3 Answers ]

I had a sex with my husband and after sex three month my periods are regular but this month I missed my periods . Is there any chance to get pregnant..

Me and my husband had sex after 4 months, and he got burning rashes after sex. Why? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had harpes infection in his penis before 2 years, but now it is cleared. Last time when we had sex after 4 months my husband got rashes on his penis and he was also suffering throug burning sensation. And also a little skin of his penis has been peeled. What can be the reason?

I had sex with another man on October 24 2010 and then had sex with my husband on oct [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex with another man on October 24 2010 and then had sex with my husband on October 31 2010. I found out I am pregnant is there a possibility that this child I'm carrying is not my husbands... *** help

Husband only wants sex once every 2-3 weeks [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm maddie. I've been married for 18 years. And have a good husband. His a loving father to our two teenage sons. And works hard to provide for his family. The problem is he only wants sex once every 2-3 weeks. Where I have a high sex drive. I have tried different things to spice things up with...

View more questions Search