Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunil256 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 06:39 AM
    Why does everyone hate me?
    I know a lot of people have asked this question
    I might even sounds a jerk or sum other next door stupid guy to again ask d same question that why does everyone hate me..!
    Bt I swear I mean it... everywhere I go people think I'm a jerk too stupid.
    Well I look sort of good and have a fine personality so I think that may be there is a possibility that these guys must be jealouse of me and thus mus be criticizing me but then again all my friends hate me den I think why would everyone be jealous of me?

Apart from this I even suck at all activities I suck at gaming outdoor activities guitaring watever you name I suck at it
    The only advantage I think I have in myself is looks but they don't really matter if people don't think I'm a good person
    People think I have a attitude problem but every time I try to be very good with them I try to help dem even when they ditch me.

I have seen the same people praising some other totally wasted guys god knws y?
    Y do they possibly hate me so much?
    Friends at school hated me friends at junior clg hated me friends in college more or less hated me I am totally disappointed when I came to know that even friends in my vicinity hate me and think I'm a jerk...

Please please someone tell me wats d problem in me... I m almost like crying while typing this... y did god put me on this earth to be hated by everyone.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2010, 06:43 AM

Can you think of any specific reasons they gave you or any situations that can help give posters an idea of why you think people don't like you.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 06:46 AM

Why does anyone have to hate you? You seem to be doing a wonderful job of hating yourself already.

One thought, when you write use complete words and decent English.

I do not hate you and I do not plan on hating you in the future. However, I am curious as to why people think you are a jerk.

In my experience, you really have to work at getting people to hate anyone. What do you do that makes you think you are hated?

Sep 13, 2010, 06:51 AM
    Well friends say that I don't know how to speak
    They think I have attitude problem and I'm rude with them when on the contrary I try to be as good as I can.
    At first I used to think that they might be jealous of me and all or they can even be wrong I tried changing friends but when a heck lot of guys around me started saying the same thing I began to wonder that may be the problem lies in me itself... I m very disappointed because the same thing happened today as well without any big issue a friend of mine instigated a fight with me and was very rude to me
    When other guys do the same he didn't seem to have any problem I did it for d first time he said I don't have sense of speaking..
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 07:14 AM

Okay,

Presenting yourself is a learned skill. Do not try to be something you are not. In other words, if you are trying to portray yourself as a well educated college professor and yet you never finished High School, then you are in trouble.

If you speak the same as you write, then that is part of your problem. Your writing skills are low, but that can be corrected with practice.

Try not to use slang or numbers to indicate words ("4" instead of "for" or "four").

Clean up your presentation. When someone is speaking, listen!

You may want to talk with someone who is rejecting you. Tell him/her that you do not understand why he/she does not like you.

Listen to the complete answer. Don't jump all over the comments, you need to understand why they are not seeing yourself as you want to be seen.

This will be hard to do, because you are inviting criticism and if you are at all like me, criticism is a bitter pill to take.

Sep 13, 2010, 07:17 AM
    Yah sir I understand u
    What exactly is the problem with my writing please elaborate
    And what measures should I follow I guess you can guide me right please sir enlighten me.
    Haydenroberts Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 03:41 AM
    You say "I sort of look good" when you think you look good you don't think your sort of look good, you say you have a fine personality everyone can grow in some way your personality is never complete you need to be more specific in what is fine about your personality, you also say "i try to be very good with them" that phrase just looks wrong, apart from that it's probably not your fault.
    Haydenroberts Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 03:45 AM
    The other thing is you don't know the reason why they are hating you because you are misunderstanding what they are saying to you (which everybody does), they may also not want to tell you the reason why they don't like you as they may get some sort of pleasure over seeing you confused and hurt. The thing to do is to challenge what people are doing and saying, but just a little bit, so you can gradually gain control over your life again, some people are very stupid and need to be told things, if someone is treating you like **** you have the right to be assertive, I guess you may be scared of losing friendships but then again the other side of it is that you will respect yourself more and eventually other people will respect you too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

Does she really hate me? [ 3 Answers ]

So, I like this girl for like two months, and I was making real progress. We hung out allot, and not in the way friends do, she laughed at my lame jokes, I laughed at hers, everything was great. Then, on a Friday, we plan on going to the movies along with some friends. 2 hours later, she calls...

Does he like or hate me? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm 14 years old and I get good grades in school but not a nerd but everyone thinks I am because no one else tries.but this one guy always says hey look it's the prep and shut up little prep and he says he hates preps I'm always quiet and never mean to any one but he hates me so much and every...

View more questions Search