Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabu76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 01:25 PM
    Another women calls me about my guy
    This unknown lady calls my cell phone asking me about a guy I just stop dating.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 23, 2010, 01:35 PM

And your question is, what?
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Aug 23, 2010, 01:55 PM

Tell her to stop calling you, simple as that. She's probably dating your old guy and he probably is either talking about you and is being a little pyscho and makes sure he isn't talking to you still

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 actors & a women, she cheats & has fun with the 2nd guy, decide to kill 1st guy [ 1 Answers ]

2 actors & a women, she cheats & has fun with the 2nd guy, decide to kill 1st guy?

How long till a guy calls? [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a club and there was a particular guy I had my eyes on the whole night and visa versa... It was difficult to talk to him because other guys wouldn't leave me alone, he walked past multiple times and swiped my hand and also whispered "catch me later so I can give yu my number"... I didn't...

Women, How You really Pick A Guy? [ 4 Answers ]

I am curious, or I was board and just wanted to get some answers to this ? But would you rather be with a guy cause of looks, attitude? Or by the way he treats you and makes you fell? I was just wondering! I would like to know I guess.

When a guy calls you on his birthday [ 8 Answers ]

So last night, I got this voice message from a friend of mine. He is not really a close friend, just an okay guy friend. He asked me how I was doing this summer and said about the jokes we usually talk about at school. I have known him for 2 years, and he never called me before. I wonder...

Women: After you broke up with a guy, what brought you back? [ 10 Answers ]

LADIES!! Feel free to share your stories! You'd be amazed how useful your words may be in educating those that are breaking-up. This will be a helpful posting for men (and women) to read and reference. Listing your age might be helpful too - as relationships are different - at different stages of...

View more questions Search