Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Mar 30, 2010, 05:04 AM

She didn't say anything at the time but after I got the 5th degree. I guess I was smackin her head against the head board. Opps! Poor girl. (course she could have just said ouch once you know)
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Mar 30, 2010, 09:54 AM

Then there was the long hot summer when clothes or bed covers were out of the question, but hey we were in our own bedroom, second floor, not overlooked by any buildings - until we realised a double-decker bus had broken down right outside!.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 10:06 AM

Having a quickie at night at a local park then realizing that you have nothing to clean up with.
    Driving home in squidgy undies is not fun.
    Sheran Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Mar 30, 2010, 10:50 AM

Once I was in my ex's house warming party and we decided to "warm" the bed. He closed the door and everything but as we were getting into it, one of his friends at the party let everyone know what we were doing. They all pressed on the door to eavesdrop on us when the door opened with the weight. Having close to 15 people barge in the room with you half naked tends to kill ones mood, if you ask me.

It was one of those please let the earth break in too and swallow me whole kind of moments!

Worst part is that his friend to this day reminds me of the incident and laughs his off while trying to hit on me. :S

Mar 30, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larken85 View Post
    she didn't say anything at the time but after I got the 5th degree. I guess I was smackin her head against the head board. opps! poor girl. (course she could have just said ouch once ya know)
    This remind me of something. Once I was very very drunk, and well I was smacking my her to the head board during everything. He did realize and I was so drunk I just did not felt a thing... until the next day when I woke up with a huge bump on the head. I LMFAO just remembering...

Mar 30, 2010, 10:56 AM

My head*
    He didn't realize*
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 02:40 PM

I once felt a presence (nothing unusual, I have big dogs and they wander around) but it felt different and so I said (to my husband), "Someone is in the room with us" and a little voice said, "What are you doing to my daddy?" He explained that we were wrestling. I was mortified. She was only 4 and has never mentioned it so hopefully the psychological damage is slight.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2010, 06:06 PM

My sister and her husband were right in the middle of it when someone gave a super-loud whistle just outside their window. For those who don't think it's possible for two people who are horizontal and joined at the hips to land on their feet in less than half a second, these two did just that! (Turned out it was the next-door neighbor who had locked himself out, trying to get the attention of someone inside. He got someone's attention, all right!)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I once felt a presence (nothing unusual, I have big dogs and they wander around) but it felt different and so I said (to my husband), "Someone is in the room with us" and a little voice said, "What are you doing to my daddy?" He explained that we were wrestling. I was mortified. She was only 4 and has never mentioned it so hopefully the psychological damage is slight.
    Yup, those moments are priceless! :)

We kick the dogs out of the room now, the constant scrutiny and someone licking your feet mid coitus, not a good thing. :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2010, 04:54 PM

Who licks your feet? Dogs or children?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Who licks your feet? Dogs or children?
    LOL! The dogs. I never "let" the children in, and at this time in their lives they've learned to knock before opening the bedroom door. ;)

Another problem with the dogs is that they think that hubby and I are playing when we're in the moment and they want to join in. :eek:

They are now booted into the hall where they mostly cry to be let in. It makes it hard to concentrate on what we're doing. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Some moments of the heart [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is... well for this story I will be "John". My name is John and I'm having a really hard time lately, me and my girlfriend of 2 years seem to be growing apart.. Her name is " Jane ".. she is the best thing that ever happened to me and I can't let go of her. Me and her started...

Moments of Friendship [ 1 Answers ]

Today I was talking to my oldest friend, Gabby, it's been a while since we talked. We started reminiscing about fun times we had. I'm two years older than her and she got into some trouble in school , she didn't want the school to call her mom and have her find out. She brought super glue to...

Blooper moments [ 3 Answers ]

Communication between myself & prospective love interest isn't spectacular, in fact it is difficult & there's always something that seems to impede our linking up. Accidental "blooper" moments seem inherent to me especially in terms of both sending and picking up signals, as well as being able to...

Precious Moments [ 1 Answers ]

I have several pieces of Precious Moments I want to sell. Can someone tell me how to so I can get the best value for them?

Bending Moments [ 1 Answers ]

The bending moment M, along a beam of length L (m), with a uniformly distributed load of w ( kN/m), is given by: M = wLx - wx2 where x is the distance measured 2 2 from one end When L = 8 and w = 4, M = 16x - 2x2...

View more questions Search