Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help gf problem Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 04:47 PM
    Girlfriend trouble
    Help! I've been seeing her for 7 months now, and I'm in love with her, and I've had enough of her. We normally argue at night on msn, and talk normally and nice face-to-face, and I don't know if I should finish with her, or something. Help please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 06:29 PM

Stay off MSN, and then you won't have to argue. What are you arguing about online? How old are you both?

Feb 7, 2010, 06:35 PM

were both 15 and we argue about just stupid random stuff
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Feb 7, 2010, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by help gf problem View Post
    were both 15 and we argue about just stupid random stuff
    Such as..

Don't expect anyone to be able to read your mind over the internet or in person, you need to tell us the details if you expect a useful response.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 08:18 PM

If you're in love with her and want this to work,talk about a way to solve problems without arguing.

If you'have had enough of her'consider breaking up.

Feb 8, 2010, 02:10 PM

We arguin about wats happened in the day
    arrudabug Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 02:23 PM

Yeah stay off msn and follow your heart is she interested in you is she showing affection think about it

Feb 8, 2010, 02:41 PM

Ok thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend trouble with my ex. [ 4 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend, she's a bit strange, she thinks were on like a break or something. And she just so happened to bump into my girlfriend at the mall and they got to be friends and stuff. Any way tonight they all had a drink up at my exs and my girlfriend was there, and now I've found out that my...

Girlfriend trouble [ 3 Answers ]

The love of my life asked my best friend out. What do I do?

Girlfriend Trouble [ 3 Answers ]

Ok here it is I recently got back with my girlfriend of 4 years after a 9 week break apart which we both missed each other deeply however since we have been back about 2 months now I find myself doing all the work and she gets mad very easy.. Recently she broke down crying saying I deserve somebody...

Trouble with my Girlfriend [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, Im having a bit of bother with my girlfriend and don't know what to do, here is the info. Right I live in Newcastle upon tyne and she does to and we see each other everyday and she spends almost every night at my place and we have been seeing each other for 1 year on Saturday 14th July. ...

Ex girlfriend trouble [ 10 Answers ]

Hello I am having trouble with an ex girlfriend. When I was 17 I went out with this girl for about 18months and it was our first love, it ended when she went to university and I was getting jealous about her being out all the time, and I suppose I was a bit obsessed. It took me quite a while to...

View more questions Search