Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sensuallyrichmix Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 11:52 PM
    No Sex
    Recently my best friend and I entered into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. When we were friends he told me that we could not have sex because we were not in a relationship at that level... now that we are he will not have sex with me nor talk to me about why not. I really like him but I do not know if I can stay with a man that has no desire to please me sexually. He lets me preform oral sex onhim but I get nothing.

Advice Please
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2006, 12:08 AM
    First of all, how old are you? Depending on your age you should not even be worrying about this right now. Advice, sex is not everything. If you really care about this person you will remain patient. There are some people in today's world before having any kind of sexual encounter each partner is tested for different diseases and illnesses. There are some people who wait until marriage before having sex. If you do not really care about this person and you think sex is more important than it will not work out anyway.

Joe

Nov 19, 2006, 12:12 AM
    Well Joe I am 28 years old and neither myself or by boyfriend have saved ourselves until married. I do agree sex is not everything but it is natural and something I want. Thanks for the answer!
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2006, 12:18 AM
    Okay thank you for answering back so quick. Well if you have both been active before, is it possible that he does have something? Why would he not want to talk to you about why he does not want to be with you sexually unless he could be having problems in that department and is embarrassed to talk about it. Communication is key, and if he can not communicate this with you then if you two do still want to be with each other counseling should be an option to be able to get things out in the open if this does not work then maybe you need to decide whether you can stay in this kind of relationship where you only satisfy him and not the other way around.

Joe
    bob24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 12:41 AM
    I have never had sex with sum 1 of my age .I am 24 but I always end up having sex with some 1 quite older than me . Now I prefer having sex with mature ladies of the age group of 30 to 40 am I abnormal
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2006, 12:44 AM
    No
    daveyfuentes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 12:57 AM
    It seems like he is hiding something. He may think that sex will ruin everything. How long have you 2 been dating? Or maybe he is closet gay? I don't know.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 28, 2006, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Communication is key, and if he can not communicate this with you then if you two do still want to be with each other councelling should be an option to be able to get things out in the open if this does not work then maybe you need to decide whether you can stay in this kind of relationship where you only satisfy him and not the other way around.

Joe
    Exactly. Well said.

Nov 29, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Thanks guys. We have talked about it and he is scared that he will not be able to look at me the same way if we have sex. We have been bf's for 1 year and in a relationship for 1 month.

I still wish that we could move to the next level but I know how it feels to be rushed and I do not want to rush anyone!
    ABK Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2006, 09:54 AM
    Has a fiancée who is six years older than me, I believe my sex drive is a little more
    Than my girl is, but I still love her... sometimes I think about another girl like a fling,
    But I can't do it...
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Nov 30, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sensuallyrichmix
    Thanks guys. We have talked about it and he is scared that he will not be able to look at me the same way if we have sex. We have been bf's for 1 year and in a relationship for 1 month.

I still wish that we could move to the next level but I know how it feels to be rushed and I do not want to rush anyone!
    I think he is full of BS about him not being able to look at you the same way. You stated that you performed oral on him and he was OK with that, so how does he look at you for that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need more sex [ 16 Answers ]

This is my first time tossing my business out onto the web, but I am desperate for help. 8 months ago I met my mate. He is perfect. We get along seemlessly. He always holds me, kisses me, does all the little things that shows he truly pays attention. I had no idea it could be so easy to be in love....

Sex [ 3 Answers ]

I've used to last long in bed and had maybe 2-3 orgasms..  i've only been with 3 girls sexually so far - I'm 18 now by the way.. I used to last about 30-60 minutes in bed with my first girl - sex was great It seems I lost my sex drive or something.. every time I had sex with my last girl, I'd do...

After sex... [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so if you have sex with a person or persons, your vaginal muscles eventually become a little looser/more relaxed. My question is, will you become "tighter" if you don't have sex for a while? And if yes, then after how long (approximately) will this begin to happen? Can you ever get back to the...

After sex... [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so if you have sex with a person or persons, your .vag.inal. Muscles eventually become a little looser/more relaxed. My question is, will you become "tighter" if you don't have sex for a while? And if yes, then after how long (approximately) will this begin to happen? Can you ever get back to...

View more questions Search