Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 07:09 AM

Its only diffucult at first... once you get past that you will really be thankful you realized that nobody should have to live with that sort of treatment.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 16, 2009, 07:39 AM

NO MORE CHAT SPEAK.

Seriously.

Any further chat speak in this thread will be deleted without notice.
    fishburn7 Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Jul 16, 2009, 07:39 AM
    You said, "My fiancee now,said that he also used ladies before and he just couldn't imagined that "I also became one of the victims of a guy who don't know the real worth of a woman."

tell you the truth it sounds like he's mad at himself for using girls in the past and not seeing them as women... it sounds like he regrets his past because he has taken advantage of girls who could now be in the exact same spot you're in now... I think he feels guilty for taking advantage of those girls, as well as some kind of animosity towards your ex-boyfriend, and since he can't take it out on him he takes it out on you....

maybe sit down and talk to him calmly about his past and his regrets and where those women might be?

smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Abusers frequently use that tactic to keep control of a vicitm, usually when the victim is about to walk out on them. And when they stay the same old cycle starts all over again.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2009, 09:00 AM
    Boy is this guy something. He took advantage of women in HIS past, and is making you feel guilty for being a VICTIM of someone just like him. I think he wishes HE was the one that " took" you first so you would be TOTALLY his. How dare he berate you for something from your past. It sounds to me that you were basically raped. Find a man that will treat you like a lady, as you are. Not someone who treats you like property. This guy will get worse.
    fishburn7 Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Jul 16, 2009, 09:08 AM

It does sound like he will get worse... the more he pushes you away the more abusive he'll get cause it's his idea of how to keep you around
    mylukup Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 05:20 PM

Ego and insecurities will doom any relationship... something he has to work out for himself. It has nothing to do with you. It's up to you to stay and take it or leave.
    alsobeenthere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 07:33 PM
    The women posters will all tell you he is a jerk and you should move on.

Actually men who also never had or will have a virgin have great empathy with the guy. He will think about it every hour of his life and it will diminish him in his own eyes knowing he is a loser and knowing some other guy is out there smirking over having you first. Thus, many men agree with the women (but for much different reasons) that you should move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dad hates me [ 24 Answers ]

My dad only pretends 2 like me he never talks to me and says I was an accident. I'm falling behind on homework because I find talking to him is 2 hard so I can never ask 4 help. He never agrees with anything I say and everything I do is stupid. He grounds me 4 not giving him the remote so he can...

I think she hates me [ 3 Answers ]

I was at my g/f's birthday party about a week ago. Her best friend and I are pretty good friends. At the party, I was a little tired because I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus it was a particularly boring party... Anyway, my g/f's friend thinks I am going to break up with...

My mom hates me [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, My mom has been treating me like for a long time now (about 2 years) she was always resentful and mean to me growing up because my dad favored me to make up for her behavior towards me. Which he doesn't dare do any more after years of her rath. I was a difficult baby (not sleeping...

My mom hates me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 23, married, I have two children and I believe my mother hates me. Well, she gets really mad at people all the time and she seems to think that whenever she is mad at someone I should be mad at that person to. Which I cannot do. Therefore, she get mad at me. The other day she calls...

13 YO hates Mom... please help [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 boys - 16 and almost 14. Since the divorce in 1998 my sons have lived in both homes until 2004 when my oldest became so angry and frustrated with the situation that he attempted to overdose on antibiotics. A clear scream for help. At that time Dad finally said he could come and live...

View more questions Search