Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maria73110 View Post
    It all depends on what you want to do about it If it was just a moment thing, then that's all it was. If what you felt was strong enough to leave your bf, then you know what to do. IF it were me, I would just keep it as an experience. Ask yourself how you would feel if he did this to his ex gf, how would you take it if he said it was just a thing to do from the past.

What ever you do, never feel guilty of your your past actions. What matters is what you are going to do now. Keep it a secret. No one needs to get hurt. Be true to yourself.
    I don't agree at all.

She cheated, with his best friend. She doesn't have the right to keep this a secret. Besides, keeping a secret is impossible when two people know that secret. Things have a way of coming out.

Keep it as an experience? If it was just a moment thing? This isn't a casual act. She cheated, she had sex with another man. She needs to own up to it.

Someone already has gotten hurt. She can't be true to herself because she can't be true to her boyfriend of 10 years.

This will come out. Better now then later.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 12:34 PM
    I just found this thread. It's in the wrong forum. The story behind "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia" belongs in music history. When do we get to the part where the boyfriend shoots the wife and his sister shoots the boyfriend?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Let's face it ; you've blown it. What would possess you to throw away 10 years on a one-night fling with someone who's practically a stranger? Unfortunately I think it'll happen again. The best thing would be to end things with your boyfriend. It's going to hurt a lot but the longer you wait the harder it'll be.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2009, 01:00 PM
    Do your boyfriend a big favor, and leave, and take his best friend with you. Problem solved. He will be hurt, but better off without you two backstabbers.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 06:16 PM

I don't think she liked our answers somehow :cool:
    blackberrychick Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:06 PM

Wow I'm sorry I cannot believe you cheated on a boyfriend of 10 years with marriage plans!! You have
    -no self respect
    -no respect for him obviously
    -low morals

Oh and I'm sorry for anyone that disagress I can care less but,

You are one dirty $lut and I hope your boyfriend leaves you cause I'm sure he can find better than you.

You don't deserve him. You have a problem, its being a WH0RE so goo on and fix it please :)
    Pink_Flowers Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:42 PM

This is terrible :(

I don't know what you were thinking. I feel bad for your fiancé because he will hurt when you tell him. Of all people, you chose his friend... THAT's going to hurt him. It's a double with this one because not only was it you that went behind his back, his friend did too.

On another note, if you had feelings for another man, you shouldn't have pushed him nor yourself into a serious relatinship. Perhaps this is the time for you to rethink where this relationship stands. Perhaps moving in together in Nov. is not such a good idea. First things first-
    Open and tell him what has happened. You already made a huge mistake, it would worsen the mistake by you keeping it a secret. Of course it will be very difficult. Just ask yourslef if it was worth the few minutes of pleasure. If so, then maybe you are with the wrong person. If it wasn't worth it, then maybe your relationship can overcome this error.

Remember that your relationship will never be the same with your current boyfriend. You should also think to yourself that if you have your mind for other men, you are not ready to be in a mature relationship. Trust is very important. You have proven to not be faithful. Please don't cause more pain for your fiancé. You will hate yourself more.

topkay Posts: 27, Reputation: -3

Jul 6, 2009, 03:48 AM

What you did was absolutely wrong. Before you think of settling down with your boyfriend, you need a honest appraisal of your heart so as to know what you really want. Please follow your heart and not your head.
    megamanhood Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2009, 04:23 AM

If you still love your boy friend, you should tell him.

Don't wait till he found out from his friend's mouth. You sought thrill and hence be prepared to accept the consequence.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingvenus View Post
    I have been in a serious relationship for almost 10 years with a wonderful man. He is loving and generous and loves me very much. Recently we have been talking about marriage and how we are going to go about it. Currently we do not live together and have never in the past, but we were thinking of moving in together in November.

In high school, before I met my current boyfriend, I had a major crush on his best friend. That never happened for me and I met my boyfriend and we have been together ever since.

I went out this last weekend and had a lot of fun with my bf's best friend which ended up carrying over into the bedroom. The only thing is that I think I enjoyed sex with his best friend better than the sex I have with my boyfriend. I also feel horrible about doing it.

Is this a sign that I'm not happy in my current relationship? Is this just a hiccup that i should forget about? I dont want to tell my boyfriend because it would cause a lot of unneccessary drama, or is it something he should know?
    "Is this a sign that I'm not happy.... " No it's a sign that you're loose. And the unnecessary drama part is what kills me. Like it's no big deal, like you don't want to be bothered answering to your unfaithful ways. WOW, you're something else. You live in" the wonderful world of me" don't you. Tell the guy and get it out in the open.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2009, 08:35 AM
    I wonder if she would be so happy if her boyfriend had been sleeping with her best friend. Assuming she has a best friend and not just people she knows?

Yeah that's harsh, but damn... friends of your boyfriends (or Girlfriends) as well as relatives have always been a taboo and off limits among the more moral and educated people of the worlds for eons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with my boyfriends best friend, which is also my friends boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I really really like my boyfriends best friend, coincidentally my good friends boyfriend. Now before I rant I'm only young but this feels real and I'm very aware too many teenagers say this but he's perfect, so please just reply as you would an adult. Now my good friend treats this amazing boy like...

My ex boyfriends best friend just made moves on me. [ 5 Answers ]

My ex/ current boyfriend luis and I have been having a rocky time. We've broken up and been arguing a lot driving each other crazy his friend and my friends both know what's going on between us and have witnessed a lot of it. Today my luis came to my job with flowers and candy and a teddy bear...

Funnies I have enjoyed reading. [ 3 Answers ]

Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator 1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?" 2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off. 3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if...

My best friend want to be with my ex [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend want to be with my ex and I don't know what to do. Me and him have been together for a year and he called it off and know he likes my bestfrined and asked her out a week later. She came to me and asked me for my permission and I told her how I felt and she said that she wont(but I...

View more questions Search