Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    story-love Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Breast Augmentation
    Hey I'm 19 from dublin, does anyone know a cheap place to get breast Augmentation in ireland, but also safe clean :) please
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 02:04 PM

Check online and your phone book. After you found places, check their credentials. Also ask if you can talk to any of their previous patients- or find out who were their previous patients. Also find out if they've had any malpractices or major lawsuits.

I wouldn't go for cheap in my opinion- they're your breasts. You don't want it them be lopsided, or your nips looking like a cross-eyed chipmunk. A cheaper deal does not guarantee a quality job.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lip Augmentation? Injections Perhaps? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have really really small lips and a huge mouth. I have a degree in theatre and directors used to hate how it looked on stage (make up would line my lips like no other and give me lots of lipstick). I was thinking about getting something done for personal reasons. First, what could be done?...

Breast augmentation [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know around how much the cost for breast augmentation is?

Far apart breast [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old female. My breasts are a size 38B and extremely far apart, about 3in or so. I have tried every single push up bra, I have even tried stuffing my bra! I just can't seem to get any amount of cleavage. And the really aggravating part is that my twin sister's breasts are about...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

I just had breast augmentation, one of my niples is leaking, is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I hope you can help me,:( Here's my story; Three weeks ago I had breast augmentation, I was told to massage my breast regularly to be sure the implants fell completely into place, the doctor also told me that since I was so small before I needed to put as much preasure as posible...

View more questions Search