Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Feb 24, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Sex Positions During Pregnancy
    I have been confining my husband to one position because I am having a lot of soreness in my groin from stretching ligaments. Also, since my belly is big, I can't stand for him to be on top and if I were on top, it would hurt my inner thighs. Any suggestions of great and safe sex positions?

We have been doing one where he is lying on his side and I am lying with my legs across him and my back on the bed.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 05:37 PM

It's going to be whatever is comfortable for you... :) As you go along, you will have to be creative, try different things, and see what works for both of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Positions [ 13 Answers ]

Ok this is a strange question but I'm looking to spice sex up a bit and I would like to know of some really exotic positions that will make sex really interesting. I'm not talking about like "Doggie style" but if it comes down to it if there's a trick I pull on my man to make him keep coming back...

Sleeping positions [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is a silly question but I was wondering. Every time I sit or bend or crunch in bed or roll over in bed... this there anyway that you squish the fetus or even shake him up? I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant and wondered this for a about a month now. It always feels like I'm squishing him and...

Best positions to conceive? ETC. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I posted a question involving my fiancé and I not being able to conceive yet and its been almost a year now. But what I was wondering is if there were tricks, positions, ETC. that I could try to better my chances of becoming pregnant! I appericiate everyone who takes time out of their day to...

Football positions [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a diagram showing both offensive and defensive player positions.

Player Positions [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where I can go on the internet to get an explanation of what each position on the team is supposed to do and the names of each of the position. Sorry, but when I am watching a game, I would like to know what each particular player does.

View more questions Search