Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Funnies I have enjoyed reading.
    Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
    2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
    3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
    4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
    5) MEOW occasionally.
    6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
    7) SAY -DING at each floor.
    8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
    9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
    10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
    11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
    12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
    13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
    14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
    15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
    16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
    17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
    18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
    19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
    20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
    21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
    22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

- a website
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 02:51 PM

some actual label instructions on consumer goods:

On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
    (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
    (the shoplifter special)?

On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
    (and that would be how?. )

On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
    (but, it's "just" a suggestion).

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
    (well... duh, a bit late, huh)!

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
    (... and you thought?. )

On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
    (but wouldn't this save me more time)?

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
    (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
    (and... I'm taking this because?. )

On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
    (as opposed to... what)?

On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
    (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)

On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
    (talk about a news flash)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
    (Step 3: maybe, ooh... fly Delta?)

On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
    (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
    (Oh my.. was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 03:08 PM
    How To Get Out Of A Traffic Ticket!

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?
    Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
    Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?
    Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?
    Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!
    Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
    Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?
    Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the owner's card.

The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?
    Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.
    Driver: No problem.

Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying "officer" told you I was speeding, too!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2008, 06:06 PM
    LOL Firmy... I need to get caught up... I enjoyed these too:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some funnies. [ 12 Answers ]

What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball? Juan on Juan What is a Yankee? The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover? The position of the dirt bag Why is divorce so expensive?

Really want a reading [ 7 Answers ]

I can't find anyplace that does FREE readings. THey all have hidden charges, and charged readings are so terribly inaccurate, but enough of that, is there anyone here that can give me a reading? If you can, let me know, and I'll send a personal message.

Beer/drinking funnies. [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know if these quotes are real, but I thought some funny. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " ~ Frank Sinatra "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." ~ Henny Youngman ...

Some more Funnies :) [ 7 Answers ]

A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired A will is a dead giveaway Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana A backward poet writes inverse. In democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism it's your count that votes.

Just some Funnies [ 3 Answers ]

Did i read that sign right? Toilet out of order. Please use floor below In a laundromat: Automatic washing machines: please remove all your clothes when the light goes out In a london department store: Bargain basement upstairs In an office:

View more questions Search