Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

May 9, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Ky warming gel
    Does anyone else have trouble using this stuff? I have noticed so has my husband that if we use that gel after I complain of burning pain, but when he first uses it on me it certainly doesn't do anything at all, I don't feel any effect that its meant to do such as actually warm anything up, he's noticed this as well, but after about 15 minutes it starts feeling like I am sat on the cooker with the burners on full and the pain is terrible, hence why its now gone in the bin and we are back to using olive oil again for me.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 9, 2008, 04:16 PM
    If you have problems using this stuff definitely get rid of it. Use the plain old KY instead. I think it even has some kind of warning on the packaging about having reactions cease using it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2008, 04:19 PM
    You will have that some brands, some various types can cause reactions.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Oddly enough, I saw an ad for this product you mentioned on cable television last week. I was really surprised.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 04:00 PM
    I think you are NOT using it correctly... the instructions specifically state use on the clitoris only! I don't believe that you are to use it intravaginally (inside). Anyway, at least you stopped using it-smart idea.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Olive oil, wow. I would say just get a different lube. Case closed, meeting adjourned.
    Uncle TDub Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Hate the Warming Gel... What a hoax... In my opinion, there in nothing better and closer to the real thing than Astro Glide... Goooooood Stufffffff!
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

May 13, 2008, 10:38 PM
    I have had the same problem! I learned that if you use a little bit of both it works great, and don't use so much of it that was my problem...

Funny story-we used it and it was dark and I grabbed the wrong bottle, it was definitely the warming gel not the original.. needless to say I felt like I was on fire! Hahaha... try mixing them.. and not so much warming... Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global warming [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone know a good website to find info on global warming that isn't man-made?? Thank you..

Global Warming? [ 2 Answers ]

Only in Arkansas... how this got past the editor, I can only venture to guess... 4519

Global Warming - The blame for everything. [ 7 Answers ]

The above is something I found while surfing for the history of the earth's evolution. All are now concerned about global warming - and this should be information available to all. On most sites, I found that if I wanted to read more, I had to pay for it. Other, like the above link, just was...

Global warming [ 14 Answers ]

Why arnt we putting all of our power into this situation I mean countries are going to be under waterrr... and mostly in europe I am really worried and our tempratures are hanging in many parts of earth and we are having a lot of hurricanes and such... so we arnt we putting all our mind into this.....

A global warming victim [ 11 Answers ]

Snowless in a warming world, ski resort in French Alps bids adieu Sigh... one more "cruel reminder," one ski resort down, one courageous decision, skiing will only be for the rich - are we doomed? Perhaps if we just dissociate ourselves from global warming like La Chappelle-d'Abondance is...

View more questions Search