Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foofer00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Swollen Soft Shaft with A Hard Lump
    I have a swollen soft shaft with a hard lump, the swelling is getting worse. I am not circumsiced. The lump feels like a real bad in grown pimple by your nose that does not want to pop.

Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2008, 06:00 PM
    You could possibly have herpes. Check the net for photos of herpes and compare to your lump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vein into lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 years old. Just recently I found a vein going into a sort of lump half way up my penis. You can't really feel it when limp but its definitely there when erect. Its sort of painful. I don't know if it's serious but I would love any suggestions what it is.

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

Soft purplish lump [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to have infected ingrown hairs on the female genitalia if there are soft purplish bumps along the bikini line? It started small then went away then came back higher along my bikini line then recently another smaller looking bump has appeared slightly lower. If anyone could help me...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

My 8 week old has a lump in her soft spot? [ 6 Answers ]

My eight week old daughter has a small purple bump that comes out of her soft spot. I have brought her to her pediatrician and all he said was that it may just be extra skin and that we will keep a eye on it. I really do not think it is extra skin because you can phycally move the bump? Any ideas.

View more questions Search