Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shabazoola Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 9, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Multiple Orgasms - Why do I loose my erection without ejaculating?
    I'm a man who's been practicing techniques to learn to have multiple orgasms. I'm starting to get the hang of it, through masturbating I've gotten to the point where I can always stop myself right before ejaculation and I feel that "rush" that feels somewhat like the beginnings of a regular orgasm. I'm told this will evolve into several full blown orgasms. The problem is that after about 9 minutes and several times of hitting that plateau I go limp, even though I never ejaculated. My excitement level doesn't go down, and I want more, but for some reason I can't get erect again.

When you are hitting those plateaus are you releasing some of the things that help keep you erect? I was under the impression that as long as you don't ejaculate and you're aroused your erection would last as long as you want it to.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2008, 02:55 PM
    I think you should stop your multiple orgasm experiment *now*! It seems all you are doing is conditioning yourself to become **impotent**! You are not a swami or guru from India where secret religious rites have been passed down over the centuries regarding control of bodily functions, for heaven's sake!!

Let multiple orgasms be the bailiwick of females... their organs are built for mind blowing orgasmic experiences, not for propelling seed, as your organs are... :)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2008, 10:12 PM
    I'm not sure if the hormone which enables erection is being affected. Probably not, it's something mental. Perhaps reward yourself with ejaculation before the soft-on occurs.

What you are learning to do is fabulous. I don't think it should be left to gurus. The male body can have multiple orgasms. That's a fact. There are several books from Asia that address this issue. Read, learn, grow.

Feb 10, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    I think you should stop your multiple orgasm experiment *now*! It seems all you are doing is conditioning yourself to become **impotent**! You are not a swami or guru from India where secret religious rites have been passed down over the centuries regarding control of bodily functions, for heaven's sake!!!
    Its not an experiment at all, multiple orgasms for men is a completely obtainable thing. There are lots of common, everyday men who practice tantric sex. Some universities even have classes on it. I'm already having a series of mini orgasms, which let me tell you, is pretty amazing. When your focus shifts off ejaculation, it redirects the orgasm feeling throughout the entire body. I highly encourage you to Google it, you'll thank me for it later. And so will your significant other. ;)
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 07:01 PM
    My answer is 100% accurate FOR HIM(YOU)... few men have the sexual sophistication to pull off this sort of high level orgasmic experience... PUN INTENDED!!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Well, I wouldn't call my husband a guru in any way (love him dearly, but guru he's not) and he's occasionally had multiple orgasms.

IIRC, it is possible for ALL men to achieve it, it's just that most men don't for whatever reason.

To the original poster--what ELSE is happening when you lose your erection? I ask because if you are anticipating that kind of orgasm too much, you lose your focus, and it's just... gone. At least, that's the way it works for me (yes, I'm multi-orgasmic, and no, I'm not male, but the principle MAY be the same). Are you losing erections any OTHER times? Is it only when you are trying for multiples? Is it only when you are solo?

Too many questions about the situation, in my opinion. You may want to ask your physician. Yes, it might be embarrassing, but doctors actually seem to know and understand more than you'd ever believe--and I'm betting they've heard far stranger and more embarrassing.

Feb 11, 2008, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    What ELSE is happening when you lose your erection? I ask because if you are anticipating that kind of orgasm too much, you lose your focus, and it's just....gone. At least, that's the way it works for me (yes, I'm multi-orgasmic, and no, I'm not male, but the principle MAY be the same). Are you losing erections any OTHER times? Is it only when you are trying for multiples? Is it only when you are solo?
    Well what usually happens is I get built up until I'm just about to ejaculate, flex my kegel muscles and realign my focus to other sexual stimuli aside from my penis. This subsides the ejaculation and after a few times of doing this I get ultra-sensitive and with little stimulation I can get to the ejaculation point. By then, when I start flexing the kegels I get the "mini-orgasms" that are kind of like a body rush, it gives me goosebumps sometimes. At that point after about 4-5 "mini-orgasms" my erection just kind of goes away even though I never ejaculated.

I only loose my erection when I'm trying for multiples. And yes it only happens when I'm going solo. Its kind of different though, with my partner I have less control over how my penis is stimulated, so I usually can't go as long without ejaculating. Though the times that I've really lasted a long time with my partner I was usually holding back on building up to ejaculation all together for her benefit and it was much more mental. I can only do that if the mood/emotions are just right. I guess with the masturbation I've just been trying to prepare the physical aspect as having strong kegels seems to be the key to sustaining the sexual experience. Its hard to incorporate strong emotions when your going solo.

For Choux - I'm sorry if I came across defensive/condescending on your answer. I appreciate your concern. Its just something that I'm pretty enthusiastic about. How men and women experience sex and orgasms is so different sometimes, and if there's a way to put them both on the same page, I think it can be a much more beautiful and meaningful experience for both of them. The few times I've really done it right it was a very intimate and mind blowing experience that brought me and my partner much closer together. That's what all this preparation I'm doing on my own is working towards. I just hate the thought of someone seeing this thread and thinking that's not possible.
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Thank you for your apology.:)

I am all for going for sophisticated partner sex, the Mystical Experience(which I have had)... but from the information you provided, you were not succeeding, and in fact, seemed to be in trouble. I speak very directly and honestly with a little style which sometimes rubs people the wrong way in print media like the internet.

I think it would be very helpful for you to go to a urologist and get some guidance... you want the best possible outcome. :)

Have a wonderful week.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2008, 01:17 PM
    My experience in this is that if you hold back when you are reaching a "high" point, that sometimes there can be a refractory period of a few minutes before you feel strong again.

The key is to have your partner understand what you need... sometimes that means taking everything down a notch, relaxing, reconnecting, and then amping it up again when you are again sensitive.

If your partner is at all interested in this, you should talk to her... unless she just wants to be done and over, I imagine that she might be willing to "play along" to see how it turns out...

In that respect... id suggest seeing if you can give her multiples... starting with oral by you to get her to, or close to orgasm. Then again with intercourse to orgasm.

As a man, I believe that the more I pleasure my partner, the more she will "repay" me back over and over again. So... I think its fine you are focusing on your sexuality. Being able to hold back and extend the lovemaking can be great in the right situations...

Talk to your partner. Sometimes a brief pause in between orgasms can make ALL the difference for you... and this means you need to make it worth her time as well... so what are her needs, wants, desires?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Testicle pain after ejaculating [ 1 Answers ]

I have been getting this pain after I ejaculate in my testicle. A harp very painful feeling. Every time I walk and make a step the pain gets worse. 2 months ago I was diagnos with epaditmis infection and was given meds. I took them and it did not work so good. when I ejaculate I get a burning...

Can't get an erection & don't have orgasms should I see a doc? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been having a serious problem maintaining an erection. I can't even get a good hard erection anymore, just a semi hard one and even if I do get one unless I maintain constant stimulation it goes away like a thief in the night. Basically this has made using a condom very difficult and sex with...

Girlfriend can't have multiple orgasms [ 6 Answers ]

In the past, I dated a girl for three years who had multiple orgasms frequently so I was familiar with them and how to achieve them. Years later, I am with a girl who just can't seem to have them. She will have one, and then lose her drive, and no matter what I do, whether it's oral or...

View more questions Search