Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    german1096 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 12:15 AM
    Seriously what the heck
    Whole story short I have been with this girl like two years and then she demands I move out. Then she says wait for me then I do and for 2 months I would call ever so often but the calls always ended up frustrating me. Ater a month she stops making personal calls and just asks me routine questions like,"are you seing anyone?" then she would go when I was done answering. Christmas comesalong then I ask for her to come back to me. But no,then I meet someone on christmas eve online a person who I don't remember meeting. But she wasn't shy to tell me she liked me before, but I never even noticed her and I let her know that I don't recall her. Any way I go and I meet her through a friend we hit it off for just 3 days then my ex is looking all over for me and when I get home three days later I tell her the story she says I'm coming to get you. So I let her and Im happy to be with her then I get a email reminding of the harder times when she was not faithful so I go back to the new girl fearing she musta been doing that to me again... Now it's been another month and Im trying to go back to her and even left the new girl but she won't give it a shot... it was hard for me to just let this happen and so sudden. Over night was to fast and she wanted everything back to normal just like that. I have been bothered by it two weeks now... but is it time for me to move on?:confused: or can I trust her to make the same choice to want everything back suddenly... :confused:
    ampersandra Posts: 70, Reputation: 10

Jan 28, 2008, 12:45 AM
    It sounds like she's got you wrapped around her pinky. You're sacrificing so much for this girl who DEMANDED you to move out. It's your life. You don't need to report to her if you're seeing someone new. You don't need to tell her anything. It's not a question of whether you trust her.

YES, you should move on. But the reason for moving on is to live life for yourself, not for some girl who takes you for granted.
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Jan 28, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ampersandra
    It sounds like she's got you wrapped around her pinky. You're sacrificing so much for this girl who DEMANDED you to move out. It's your life. You don't need to report to her if you're seeing someone new. You don't need to tell her anything. It's not a question of whether or not you trust her.

YES, you should move on. But the reason for moving on is to live life for yourself, not for some girl who takes you for granted.
    Good answer,

Anyway, yeah, forget her, as hard as that may be right now. Move on and get healthy, in time you'll realize she isn't worth your time and you'll end this confusion. And don't contact her at all! Good luck
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 28, 2008, 07:31 AM
    You need to leave these women alone... You don't need them to make you happy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Why in the world would you even consider going back with someone who has treated you like a pile of crap? Disappear from her life, and get yours together.
    german1096 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Im getting over someone and It seems that I can't be myself towards this new girl Im seeing. I feel mean and I hurt her feelings all the time and it's not me to be this way does it mean Im not into her? Or that I'm taking my frustrations out on her... I think it's because I started seeing someone to soon... she is totally attractive and nice and I'm blowing it what do I do?:o
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 28, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Your still hurting from the last relationship break up, and haven't given yourself a chance to heal, not fair to the new person. Come clean, and be honest with her, and yourself, and explain to her what your going through, and apologize.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 04:09 PM
    This first girl has you wrapped around her little finger. Get rid of her and start healing. It may be too early to take on a new girl so best you be single for a while until you are over her. There's nothing wrong with being single.

I would tell the new girl you still like her but explain the situation , it's not fair to be stringing her along.
    Questions2007 Posts: 127, Reputation: 26

Jan 29, 2008, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by german1096
    Whole story short I have been with this girl like two years and then she demands I move out. Then she says wait for me then I do and for 2 months I would call ever so often but the calls always ended up frustrating me. Ater a month she stops making personal calls and just asks me routine questions like,"are you seing anyone?" then she would go when I was done answering. Christmas comesalong then I ask for her to come back to me. But no,then I meet someone on christmas eve online a person who I don't remember meeting. But she wasn't shy to tell me she liked me before, but I never even noticed her and I let her know that I don't recall her. Any way I go and I meet her through a friend we hit it off for just 3 days then my ex is looking all over for me and when I get home three days later I tell her the story she says im coming to get you. So I let her and Im happy to be with her then I get a email reminding of the harder times when she was not faithful so I go back to the new girl fearing she musta been doing that to me again....Now it's been another month and Im trying to go back to her and even left the new girl but she won't give it a shot...it was hard for me to just let this happen and so sudden. over night was to fast and she wanted everything back to normal just like that. I have been bothered by it two weeks now...but is it time for me to move on?:confused: or can I trust her to make the same choice to want everything back suddenly...:confused:
    This is classic rebound stuff! Be fair on the new girl, tell her you need time to be single and work out what you want from life after your ex hurt you. You will be so much stronger for that as opposed to just jumping into a replacement relationship.

As for your ex, forget what she wants and does, do things for you!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Darlin, you need to move on. The first girl, like ampersandra said, has/had you wrapped snuggly around her little finger. You don't need that.

The second girl sounds sweet and all, but hon, you rebounded. You need time to find out what you want from life, who you are, and what makes you tick... not jump into another relationship.

In order to be "in" a relationship you have to be IN the relationship... not wondering about your ex or if she could possibly take you back.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Mar 10, 2008, 05:22 PM
    You got to let her go. Is all this confusion, pain, anger, and sadness all worth it for one girl who drives you this crazy? Probably not. It's going to hurt like hell to move on, especially after being comfortable with someone for so long, but it DOES get better. You need to cut all contact from her immediately. The sooner you do it, the sooner you'll feel better. Trust me. If you keep talking to her you'll keep getting your hopes up and she'll keep crushing them. You don't have to necessarily move on to someone else, but you do need to get away. I've been there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who the heck? [ 3 Answers ]

People are always asking me about if I'm funny or not... why.. is everybody funny... well I am a class cloun... should I stop being one.. you tell me.

What the heck is going on? [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so 4 weeks ago I broke up with my boyfriend and it started weird. First I avoided him and then when I was ready to be friends, he avoided me!:mad: so I got angry and avoided him while getting my friends to talk to him. We eventually became friends again. Recently, me and my friend went to the...

What the heck? [ 16 Answers ]

I've posted about this before, but here is a recap: Dated/lived together for over a year. She felt she needed a break, moved out, asked me not to see other people as she wouldn't either. At X-mas time I catch her on a date. Things get ugly, she tells me to never contact her ever again. ...

What in the heck do I have here? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey, I just stumbled across this forum and I think I have reached nirvana! I am finishing my basement and have reached the point of finishing my bathroom. It was "stubbed" by the builder, but I just don't know what each pipe is for. I have posted a pic here:...

What the heck is this? [ 2 Answers ]

I got a picture of a rough-in for a basement bathroom and there is a really weird plug in the floor right behind the toilet stub. See the picture. Does anyone know what heck this is? It looks like someone messed up to me. When unscrew the cap off, it does drain to something.. Thanks, eric

View more questions Search