Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeguardking Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 07:50 PM
    No pleasure
    Ok I am 18 y/o and I lost my virginity almost a year ago. I've had sex a hand full of times with a few different chicks but no matter what I do not feel anything. The chicks liked it because I could last for 2+ hours but I don't enjoy it. I have had conversations with my friends about sex and according to them it felt good/great.

I can pleasure myself but no matter what they did I felt nothing... even head.

Any advice would be awesome.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Do you take any kind of medication or alcohol?
    Emotionally, do you prefer men?
    Do you think of sex as work?
    Did you have a strict religious upbringing?

Dec 10, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Yah I did have a strict religious upbringing.. my father(who died on Aug 14,2003) brought me up as a Jehovah's Witness, and they believe in no sex till marriage and not even dating till ready to marrie.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 11:08 AM
    You are not allowing yourself to relax. right now it's just a guilty act.

I have to add this question: When you fantasize/pleasure yourself - what/whom do you think about?

Next:

I would recommend doing something you DO enjoy.. and build.

1) kissing?
    2) fondling?
    3) lying together?
    4) holding hands?

Intercourse may be a bit soon for you in your relationship.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 02:22 PM
    JW's have a reputation for, I don't want to say this in an insensitive way, JW's have a reputation for having a higher instance of child molestation in their denomination than some other Christian sects. In addition, JW's have a reputation for protecting the molesters.

Were you ever molested?

If the answer is yes, I would recommend that you see a therapist as molestation is a very serious matter. The molested child has to reveal all the darkest memories of these events in order to decrease the power of the memory of these events.

As for the religious message you received about sex, those messaged could be blocking your sexual response.

If a person has any kind of block... it is better to get professional help sooner before the problem becomes too entrenched.

Beat wishes to you,

Dec 10, 2007, 08:30 PM
    For Ash I fantasize about doing stuff with girls that I know from school, work, or other friends.

And for CHoux, I've never been molested, but I can see what you mean with the "block" from the religious message.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2007, 08:34 PM
    So wait till marriage, having sex with a handfull of different girls during a year is not healthy anyway. Sex should come with a long relastionship where there is attachment and emotional ties.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2007, 08:55 PM
    I would bring that pleasure into your relationship....when you are ready...in other words that relaxed state of self-indulgence...maybe she can just watch to start.

Anyway, if you get no real pleasure from your own "attentions" while thinking about girls at work that is a medical/mental issue. If you do, that is a good start. If not, see a doc. It could be meds or deep-set hang-ups...

As always there is no rush in matters of intimacy etc.

a healthy successful life is an aphrodysiac! really.

Dec 11, 2007, 05:09 AM
    All right thanks to all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex does not pleasure me [ 3 Answers ]

When I have sexual intercourse I don't feel any kind of pleasure. Just the feeling of a penis moving in and out and around. It never hits any spots that feel good to me. What is wrong?

Need to Pleasure Her Sexually [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. I usually post under a different name but don't want my girlfriend to see this, so I made a new account. Sorry. My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for nearly a year and we're both young adults. Some time ago, we started being sexual with each other (very safe and protected...

No pleasure [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently in a good honest and open relationship with my boyfriend. However, nothing that we do sexually gives me any kind of pleasure. Kissing doesn't do it (which I won't tell him) and neither does sex. I have had boyfriends in the past and kissing them was not pleasurable either. It always...

No Pleasure [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've been having sex with this one girl. This is the 1st girl I've been having sex with and she is a wonderful girl to me. The thing is, I don't feel anything while have sex. I do have condom on and I still don't feel a single thing. Even when she does give me head (Though she is not very...

Pleasure-less [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I don't know if I should name this a problem(only me) or is it just normal (it happens to everyone).. But I think that my condition is really weird for me as a 21 years male.. It is like if I used all the pleasure I have , and now nothing seems to be enough to give me the pleasure and...

View more questions Search