Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singh4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Trust we lads don't mind there no need to be nervous.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 22, 2007, 07:58 PM
    I would guess that unless you are a hairy beast down south most men could care less as long as the box doesn't smell like 3 day old tuna.
    ramnik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by help_mee
    im a female, who prefers smooth skin, therefore i have shaved off all my pubic hair. im now really worried and wonder if its a big mistake. ive been with my boyfriend a while and we are ready for sex now. i wasnt scared at all, but now ive shaved im really worried. what happens if he prefers hair down there? do lads mind? my main worry is that since the first time i did it, i cannot get a totally smooth shave, its a tiny bit stubbly, a bit like your legs a day after you shave. im worried that will be a major turn off, it is still quite smooth. i would wax it, but id have the same issue, after a while it would be a little stubbly, but still too short for another wax, plus i wouldnt have the money and id be too embarrassed. please help me, im worried now!
    No neet to worry just applt lotion to it and light message
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Unless he is very inexperienced, or gay (sorry gay guys) the last thing on his mind when he has a naked female in front of him is has she shaved or not. The things you females come up with to worry about, is amazing. Just get naked, and let us worry for a change. It will give us something to talk about when we are passing that cigarette, afterwards.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Most guys love a smooth kitty... Odds are he will appreciate it as well. Hell, my wife asked me to shave as well so I do. After all she shaved for me and now she likes it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Clean is fine, diamonds, stars, and hearts are a good change up.
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 7, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Hi, I read through these and you all say I shave or wax, why don't you use VEET formally known as Inmac, I know it says, not to be used on genital area, I am sure this is to prevent burning or stinging, but if you are careful, the cream does a good job, I use it on my girlfriend.
    robgun Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 11:33 AM
    There is nothing at all wrong with a little stubble, far less annoying than hair in the back of the throat aaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 8, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Don't worry, the last thing a man or a women wants is a mouth full of pubic hair during sex. A tip for you, you don't have to shave it all off, when it grows back, lightly go over it with a lady shaver, the type of think you might use on your legs or under your arms, you'll know when the hair is being cut, it keeps thing nice and tidy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dye issues [ 1 Answers ]

My nateral hair color is a ash blonde color, but I have dyed it brown for a while. A few days ago I tyred to bleach it back to blonde. Now it is this awfull orange. Is there any way I can get it to blonde with out the orange in it?

Semi-Permanent Hair dye Issues [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for four years but between each dying (semi-permanent) I let my natural color come back. The last few times I have done it have been at a salon, my hair dresser since I was three years old just retired and I had a new person dye my hair, he died it way to dark and it has...

Hair colour issues! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all - my hair is naturally a mixture of dark blonde and brown, and quite a while ago now I decided to dye it all dark brown. I like it, but I think it is just too much hassle for me too keep up! Plus I am finding it impossible to match a colour with the one I have now which means that my roots...

Black hair issues... [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: here's my black hair deal: always used semipermanents near natural light brown until I did all but the extremes-blonde and black... I did blonde and it was fine because I dyed over it and it fixed but then the black didn't come out... I died it about... january...

Hair color issues [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I had my dark brown hair highlighted and I am unhappy with the results. My hair was foiled and bleached and then the highlights were treated with a toner that came out red. I had wanted lighter brown highlights. The hairdresser told me that it would fade with shampooing. Is there...

View more questions Search