Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    statesgirl Posts: 77, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Anal Sex
    My boyfriend loves anal sex with me, I am not quite the same. SOMETIMES I am in the mood for it, but usually I just want to have vaginal sex.
    Does anyone here like anal sex or no??
    Any tips on enjoying it more?!
    I really want to do it more because my boyfriend LOVES it.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Oct 25, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Well, my husband is obsessed with anal sex. He says I have god's most perfect . Anyway, he is always pestering me to have it with him. We have been together for almost 5 years and I have only done it twice. I HATED IT! I just couldn't tolerate the pain (he has a big one!) He knows that when I do do it I do it for him alone. And he only gets it on the RARE occasion. Anyway, my advice is just tell him that you do like it... but you have to be in the mood. My guess is, he will understand. As long as he's still having sex with you in ANY way, he will be happy. Good luck, get back and let me know how the conversation went.
    Poetic_Tragedy89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 01:18 PM
    I really don't like anal sex. I've tried it once, for me it was too painful to want to try again. However I know a lot of people who really enjoy it. Don't feel weird if you don't like it, my boyfriend wants me to do it again but I tell him no and he understands why. Lol.

Oct 27, 2007, 01:25 PM
    I don't like the whole idea of it , it grosses me out, I have to be drunk to do it. But I feel if I say NO to it all the time , I won't be satifistying him totally and he would want to leave me for someone who will. He LOVES anal sex.
    Poetic_Tragedy89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Oh so he needs to have anal sex?? Well then you guys have to find some kind of happy medium. You shouldn't feel forced to do something you don't want to. And if he doesn't leave you for someone because you didn't want to have anal sex, then he wasn't worth your time in the first place.
    Tiberius_Gracchus Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by statesgirl
    i dont like the whole idea of it , it grosses me out, i have to be drunk to do it. But i feel if i say NO to it all the time , i wont be satifistying him totally and he would want to leave me for someone who will. He LOVES anal sex.
    Does he satisfy you totally all the time?

In a healthy relationship a person shouldn't have to do something they don't want to do or doesn't like doing.

I am of the opinion that if you don't like it you should tell him so. If you fear that he will leave you for a woman that does like it then I guess you will know that he never really loved you.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 03:33 PM
    How about suggesting anal sex with him receiving it next time... perhaps he may understand your "discomfort" a lttle better.
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Oct 28, 2007, 09:02 PM
    My husband likes anal sex too but I don't like it very much because of the pain... if you have a good lube it is A lot better... try a lube with it and only let him go in a little bit at a time until he can go all the way in you... good luck!
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Oct 28, 2007, 11:30 PM
    A good lube will definitely go a LONG way. We use Ky Warming Sensation jelly, whether anal or vaginal... but even though I don't like anal, and I've only done it a few times... the times I have done it the warming jelly makes it feel kind of good. Lol
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Oct 30, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Why not ask him if he'd like anal penetration and see what he says?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Read 3 posts above...

Oct 30, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Sounds good, does the warming lube ever get like TOO warm and burn? Lol
    natalie1987 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2007, 04:03 PM
    I don't like Anal sex its too uncomfortable it kind of hurts but I think my boyfriends really enjoys it
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 05:11 PM
    My boyfriend loves anal sex with me, I am not quite the same. SOMETIMES I am in the mood for it, but usually I just want to have vaginal sex.
    Does anyone here like anal sex or no????
    Any tips on enjoying it more?!?!?
    I really want to do it more because my boyfriend LOVES it.
    Honey he is just your boy friend. I would not be doing anything I'm not comfortable with or try to make myself like something I'm not thrilled about just because he likes it.
    This is your body, your butt that's being stretched.
    When you are not in the mood, don't do it.
    He LOVES it, but does he love and respect your wishes?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 05:17 PM
    i dont like the whole idea of it , it grosses me out, i have to be drunk to do it. But i feel if i say NO to it all the time , i wont be satifistying him totally and he would want to leave me for someone who will. He LOVES anal sex.
    Girl if he'd leave you because you wouldn't have anal sex with him, knowing you don't like it, he's a creep and you don't need him to begin with.
    Girls, this is your body these boys want to mess with. Don't go through pain and doing things you don't like to keep a boy who will probably not be your boyfriend next year. If you don't respect your body, they won't.

Oct 30, 2007, 05:19 PM
    I've done it before and once I liked it and if I just say NO now he will be upset. I don't mind doing it I just hate the first like 3minutes
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Girl if you say No! And he gets mad, that's too bad. Why should you subject your body to something that is uncomforable? It's not like anal is the only way to have sex.
    How old are you and your boy friend?

Oct 30, 2007, 05:38 PM
    I am 18 and he's 19
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Oct 30, 2007, 05:45 PM
    I used to like it till I was hurt for three days from doing it. Now if anyone’s coming in the back door they are literally going to have to sneak in.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 30, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by states girl
    i am 18 and hes 19
    Oh girl you are too young to be starting this habit of giving in to make him feel good. He is a 19 year old boy and can get off with a piece of liver, he does not need to abuse your anus.
    Don't allow him to abuse your body, he does not have the right and your body belongs to you. Don't start the habit of giving in to things just to please a guy. If he cares more for you than he does your butt hole, he'll accept No! If he doesn't, he is not worth your time or your body.
    Like I said chances are he will not even be around a year from now, and you're left stretched out. I'd tell him to go screw somebody else's behind.
    There are other boys out there that are not into anal sex and if they are they know what No! Means and respects it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok im not being disgusting or gross, im jus curious ok? U no wen ppl do anal sex does it hurt for the girl, and here's the gross part, doesn't shit cum out or summin out of the ass? Or can't the guy feel the shit wen the guy's ting is inside? Im so confused,?

Husband Hides Anal Sex toys [ 26 Answers ]

I recently found a dildo my husband had packed in his gym bag (along with lube). I know he likes to use this, though never around me, cause it kind of turns me off. This is not the first time I've discovered a dildo (once in the back of my car, about 2 years ago. He bought it when I was out of town...

Discussing anal sex with daughter? [ 12 Answers ]

My 18-year-old daughter is in a sexual relationship with her long-time boyfriend. She and I are very close, and she has been open with me about being sexually active. This boyfriend was her first sexual relationship, and she came to me for birth control and condoms, which I provided. Although...

Any problems with anal sex? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend has been wanting to try anal sex... I was really against it but I love him and I will try but I was wondering if there is any problems or side affects that could happen. Thanks!

What causes anal hemotobin's? [ 3 Answers ]

A few weeks ago my husband was diagnosed with an anal hemotoma. It was treated with anti-inflammatry's, anti-biotic's and painkillers. The lump decreased in size and became plainless. Now its back and he's in great pain. The doctor has perscribed anti-biotics again to try. What causes hematomas and...

View more questions Search