Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shweta_tik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Is it important to reach an orgasm to conceive?
    Hi,
    I am married for two years and have no children yet. Is it normal to reach an orgasm by fingering? I've never been able to reach an orgasm through penetration till now. My husband makes it a point to finger me and reach my orgasm, but is this safe since we are planning for a kid? Is it important to reach an orgasm to conceive? Also,please suggest some tips to follow during our intercourse to conceive. I find people saying to elevate yourself from your hips or lift your legs parallel to the wall for half an hour and more, is this to be followed? Please help me
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 22, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Don't know about the positions, but yes, most women need stimulation and not just penetration. As far as conception goes, you don't need orgasm to conceive. The best thing is to just relax and enjoy the process. If you're stressed out, you could be preventing your body from working right.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Of course the man needs to orgasm to produce sperm. A woman's orgasm is benefiacial to the conception process in that the contractions help the sperm flow to the uterus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't reach Orgasm with B/f [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im 25 with a son, and I have been with his father for 5 yrs now. I have never reached an orgasm with him, and have been faking it this whole time. I try not to but I don't want him to feel like he's not good, I feel terrible about it!! I mean he works so hard at it, I don't want him to...

Not reach an orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

My wife never had an orgasm, we tried everything but she just dose not get there. Is there an medical condition that would not allow to reach an orgasm? Is there something we can do about it?

Should I reach out to her? [ 4 Answers ]

A week ago I asked the forum if it is a good sign of things to come that my girlfriend (or former... I don't know, you got me) texted me with a nice thought after a brief encounter outside our gym. (After 5 months of serious dating she had asked for space). Most replied that it is not necessarily...

View more questions Search