Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mainlandkid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
    A difficult situation
    First timer here

Well anyway I've got a problem... and it has to do with this girl

Let me start from the beginning... when summer was coming to an end one of my mom's friends told me that her friend and family was moving up. Well I've seen them before and they had a girl about my age and was going in to the 9th grade (im in 10th). I saw her before and when they moved up I started to crush on her... so one day we were just talking and I told her about me liking her... she asked why and I told her... well a few days later she told me that she liked me too... but that day she told me that was the day that I was going to Shlitherbaun. So over the last weekend of summer we texted each other about stuff... when I texted her one time I dropped the word baby.. and she taught it was sweet... well I used that word a few times and then on the last day of summer she told me that she just wants us to be friends... it crushed me on the first day of school... to make matters worse is that family problems arose... well back on track... so I kept on calling her and she wouldn't pick up... I sent her e-mails.. no response... then I just gave up (called her for one week). I know I creeped her out but I just wanted to solve this sitituation... I guess I rushed it... so after that I stopped and kind of moved on with my life... then one day her dad needed a truck to get a bed from a place... since my dad has like 2 trucks... well just when I was about to bail on all of this I saw her and... feeling arose again... a few days later her birthday... I got her a gift and all she said was thanks... so now I'm trying to move but these feelings... I want to get rid of them but they just won't leave... but then my mind gets into a frienzy when I think about this mess... I know I should just leave it behind cause it was nothing special but its like a tug a war in my head. Half wants me to move on but the other half says I should start something... so my question is do I have a shot or should I just move on? Because it has been bugging me for the past days and its making me restless

Oh and by the way the last time I called her was like 2 weeks ago...
    bloxingham Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2007, 12:36 AM
    This is hard.. I would just say try and find someone else. The feelings probably will come back but just try and hide them unless she tells you otherwise. I don't know if that is the best advice, but hey, its an opinion. Good luck!
    myadvice4you Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Sep 29, 2007, 12:23 AM
    Hi, I can empathize what you are going through. It sucks. However I must tell you
    When a girl (or guy) says they just want to be friends, they usually mean it. Quit trying to contact her via email, text or phone. If she really is interested, you will know. But, from what you've described it sounds like your efforts are going unnoticed. Stop wasting your time on someone that really isn't into you. Find another girl who will appreciate you.
    cameron1331 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:48 PM
    You just need to leave her alone and you can not change herself and you need to apologize for calling her like that . That usually scares people and just try to control your actins
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Just leave her alone. Don't even call her to apologize. Leave her alone
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Oct 9, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Yup, just move on.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Sorry but I would definitely just let it go , she has made it quite clear she is not really interested anymore.
    mainlandkid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Yep you guys are all right... I should just move on... sitting down and thinking about this gets me nowhere... if all of this didn't happen I probably would do better in school and focus more on sports... so yea thanks for those who answer my question
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Good lad , concentrate on your school stuff , far more important!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficult Question? [ 4 Answers ]

I`ve put some serious information together in that I find science, Mathematics Religion and spirituality have been manipulated. This has far reaching effects on what governments are trying to sell us as "New Technology". The basis of which is non-lethal weapon systems and mind control. Despite...

Difficult neighbors; what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I'll try to give everyone the readers digest version of my problem; We live in a subdivision in Manhattan IL, Will County. I have neighbors next door to me that have three kids. They have a dog that is a pitbull / sheperd mix. Their dog is mean, escapes sometimes from the lead, and already...

Difficult relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Your advice on this difficulty I have would be appreciated. I have been seeing this guy for the past 4 months. He is a good person and the best I have met in a long time in that he is honest and reliable. When we first met we both lived in the same country and saw each other every...

Being difficult on purpose [ 4 Answers ]

Well, my friend went to mediation on Tuesday and the mediator basically told him that her anger issues aren't important right now, I'm here for the child to get you two to agree on a parenting plan. They have to have separate appts because he has a restraining order on her. She just wants to use...

Difficult surfing [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know what would cause this problem: I log on to the internet, and surf around for about 15min to 1/2 hour, everything is very, though a little slow. Then I start getting "page not found errors" and other similar errors for sites that I know exist, though I know I am still logged on. ...

View more questions Search