Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uppims Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Sex after no uterus
    My girl friend has problem in uterus and it has been removed by surgery.Now will she sexually arouse and she wets during intercource.If not how she lead her sexual life please help
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 10:52 AM
    She should have no issues with sexual relations, other than the inability to carry a child...

In terms of sexual stimulation, early on in sexual excitement, veins in the pelvis, vulva, and clitoris begin to dilate and fill with blood. In the vagina, this swelling creates a kind of sweat, and produces a fluid that makes the vagina wet.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Was this a full hysterectomy or just the uterus that was removed. The vaginal tissues can thin and atrophy a bit and dryness might require liberal use of a suitible lubricant.

While she can't become pregnant you still have to be careful of STD's.
    Stelin Dkhar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Can ejaculate to a woman who had remove the uterus
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelin Dkhar View Post
    can ejaculate to a woman who had remove the uterus

I have no idea what you are asking.

Sex with or without a uterus is pretty much the same. What is your specific concern?

The lack of a uterus does NOT matter. No special positions are required on either partner's part.
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 09:45 AM
    And also pay notice they dredged up a thread that was last posted on Sept 17, 2007, and its now April 27,2012
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Good catch - I never noticed.

(What? It's not 2007?)
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Good catch - I never noticed.

(What? It's not 2007?)
    No sweat... I've done it by accident too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When can you see the baby in the uterus? [ 6 Answers ]

I just went for another altersound and I am 4 weeks and the doc still did not see anything and they even did the prob the one they stick up u? When can you see the baby in the altersound? Have you ever heard of someone having a altersound at 4 weeks and not seeing the baby? And the baby being OK? I...

Feeling the uterus [ 11 Answers ]

The pregnancy books I am reading talk about feeling your uterus. For example, at this far along you should feel it at about one finger length from your belly button. My question is what am I feeling for? Is it hard or soft? How do I know I am feeling my uterus? Also, at how far along can you...

Posterior uterus? [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am new to the site. I am pregnant with my second child and am 15 weeks along. I didn't have any problems with my first child, but at my first OBGYN appt, I was informed that I have a "posterior uterus." He asked me if I had problems with this before, but I have never even heard of it. He did...

Tilted uterus [ 12 Answers ]

Do anyone know what the statistics are on getting pregnant with a very tilted uterus? The nurse said she could only see half of my cervix it was so badly tilted, and that maybe I would have to get fertility drugs to get preggy. I'm going to get a second opinion, but just wondering what everyone...

View more questions Search