Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuclear-fallout Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Women, How You Really Pick A Guy?
    I am curious, or I was board and just wanted to get some answers to this ? But would you rather be with a guy cause of looks, attitude? Or by the way he treats you and makes you fell? I was just wondering! I would like to know I guess.
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Id want to be with a guy because of the way he treats me, his attitude, humor, his character and overall if he is a good person and can hold his own... looks are good too but you can't always go with some 1 because they look good
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Looks are nice but it is not that big a factor in making a decision whether to date a guy. I look for habits he has such as smoking since I and my youngest son are allergic to cigarette/cigar smoke. I look for any pattern of alcohol intake. I want to know how he manages his time - if he is a procrastinator or someone who gets things done when they need to be done. Can he be trusted? What are his dealings with other people? Is he Dr. Jekkyl by day and Mr. Hyde by night? What are his personal beliefs about God and living for Jesus? Is he kind to animals? How does he view others who have either mental or physical disabilities?

I am not expecting a saint because I am not sure not one either. But there has to be a common ground of agreement on critical issues. It takes time to develop the friendship and more time to advance the friendship into dating, if that is where both want it to go.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 07:57 AM
    For me, the wisdom he has.
    If he could win me by his achievement
    If he stays humble
    If he has a good heart

The feeling between two people work for many people, but mind still leads it, not all your heart.

BE RATIONAL ALL THE TIME if you can.
    24_ilovehim_39 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 04:30 PM
    To me picking a guy is all about first impressions... if he comes across too full of himself and doesn't care about anyone then I put no interest in him. But there are exceptions to that haha, some girls like their guys to come across as a bad lol. Me I am all on their attitude and how the treat me and make feel. Looks to me are a bonus!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can women use pick up lines? [ 10 Answers ]

How can you tell if someone is interested in you? What kinds of comments can you make to a person that let them know you like to go out with them. Are there pick up lines women can use?

How much should I really weigh? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 years only about 156 cm in hight. I am 15 years old quite muscular ( I go to the gym and I work out a bit. I also bike ride to school sometimes and I walk to school most days) . I weigh about 64kg but really I only have a little flab on my stomach mum says I should be about 50kgs or...

I feel really werid around this guy [ 2 Answers ]

This boy that I like goes to my church and every time I get around him I feel werid what should I do to prevent that , he likes me but I don't know what to do ?HELP??

I'm really worried [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! For the past two days I've been experiencing uncomfatable pains whenever I go and urinate.I also seem to be urinating quite frequently,and have noticed small traces of blood on the toilet paper this morning.Can having dry sex cause any of this? Does anyone out there know what can possibly be...

Women: After you broke up with a guy, what brought you back? [ 10 Answers ]

LADIES!! Feel free to share your stories! You'd be amazed how useful your words may be in educating those that are breaking-up. This will be a helpful posting for men (and women) to read and reference. Listing your age might be helpful too - as relationships are different - at different stages of...

View more questions Search