Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Watching a video
    I put in the DVD Cast Away and nothing happens! It says what would you like windows to do but there is nothing to select... How do I watch this movie? Help ASAP! Thank You!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jun 13, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Do you have a media player or something similar? If not that might be the problem. Usually the computer knows what program to use when opening a file or a disc. I would check to see if you have windows media player on your system and try opening it with that.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 12:20 PM
    It worked! Thank you!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jun 14, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Your very welcome!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Their Eyes Were Watching God [ 1 Answers ]

Why did Tea Cake visit Janie early one morning? In the book Their Eyes Were Watching God:confused:

Jesus is Watching You [ 2 Answers ]

It was late at night when a robber had broken into a house. He was a professional and had done it all of his life. Opening his sack wide up, he reaches for the expensive and brand new DVD player that the owners of the house had just bought, "Jesus is watching you," said a grave voice. ...

Their Eyes Were Watching God [ 2 Answers ]

What initially pulls Janie to each of her three men, how the three mariages differ from one another, and what does she learn from each experience?

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

What are you watching now? [ 17 Answers ]

What kind of movies or sitcoms are you guys watching this month? (I am a little bit there and a little bit here)

View more questions Search