Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevybaby24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 07:47 PM
    Why won't he sleep with me anymore
    OK I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 years now, when we first started dating we would make out for hours we had sex everyday sometimes more than once, and then we got pregnant and I had a stillborn baby in 2007, after that we ended up breaking up for about a year because it really took a toll on us he was really upset as was I, so we got back together about 2 yrs ago now, and when we got back together... sex was every day or at laast every other, then this past dec I had his baby boy healthy as can be and he is so happy and loves his boy to death, however, the whole time I was pregnant he wouldn't have sex with me hardly ever and he said he didn't want to cause any probs for the baby so I could understand that. Well after I had the baby now he still never wants to have sex its like once every two weeks he is 26 and I am 25. He says that he loves me to death he wants nobody else and I know he isn't cheating because he goes to work and comes home, other than work we are always together so I just don't get it, every time I want to have sex he tells me he just wants to relax or he's tired and HE hardly ever tries the only time we have sex is when I basically beg for it... what is causing this.. he says he is still attracted to me and everything and I have even told him that its making me lonely and making me want to leave or cheat and then he gets very mad and upset and doesn't want me to leave but I feel no intimacy anymore , he cuddles with me and hugs me and stuff but nothing sexual why? Is it normal? I don't get it I thought men were supposed to be horny
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 4, 2011, 11:20 PM

As per the rules of the adult sexuality board, and the site in general, I request that you refrain from using chat speak and try to type out entire words.

That aside, you just had a kid not six months ago. Working as well as dealing with a child is stressful and tiring. This could be an outward expression of that stress and exhaustion. I would take what he says at face value. I would believe what he says because, as you said, you have no reason to distrust him.

I would talk without blowing things out of proportion. I wouldn't bring up cheating or leaving or anything extreme. He could be having a hard time at work or with the new child. He might be getting used to the post pregnancy you. This has been a big life change for the both of you.

Talk with him and find the balance. You probably won't go back to what you had before but you should be able to spark up your love life in the next little bit.

Good luck.
    miss_a90 Posts: 32, Reputation: 8

Jul 3, 2011, 06:55 AM
    I had a vaguely similar problem to this, not to the extent of the tragedy the two of you went through, but in the sense of my boyfriend didn't want to have sex with me anymore when he used to be really horny. I think it would be good if you looked at my answer, as it's all about the fact that when you first get together with someone its all about sex but as you get to know each other better, it becomes more about a relationship than just sex. Just read my answer, it might help a lot :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 20 and my husband is 23. He doesn't want to sleep with me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

Well, let's see here. Before my husband and I were married, we had amazing sex. All the time. In fact, I couldn't keep him away from me, and it was great. Ever since we got married though, ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO, his desire to sleep with me seems to be... gone. I'm only 20 and he's 23. This is his...

My boyfriend won't sleep with me anymore [ 6 Answers ]

Lately my partner of 3 years won't sleep with me its been about 6 week now and he hasn't come near me we use to do it all the time so I can't understand why he's like this I've tried it on with him and he just knocks me back every time I've asked him what's wrong and he just says he doesn't feel...

My boyfriend won't sleep with me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been together for 4 years. Things have been rocky for awhile now and we don't have sex anymore. He always says he is too tired and that he probably has "low testosterone" as he calls it. I just think they are all lame excuses. I just feel so lonely and rejected and out of ideas...

My almost 2 year old son won't sleep through the night anymore [ 3 Answers ]

Since my son was 5 months old he has slept all night. He goes to bed at 8 pm EVERY night, and wakes up between 7 am and 7:30. Almost a month ago our entire family was throwing up and ever since then he has not slept all night. I have no idea what to do? I will take any advice! PLEASE HELP!

My cat will not sleep with me anymore! [ 7 Answers ]

My cat whom slept with me every night and if I took naps and my son's cat whom would sometimes come to sleep on my bed at night and even during the day would take naps on my bed... the both of them no longer want to come to my room even! They both only stay in the living room on the couch or...

View more questions Search