My boyfriend and I have been together for two and a half years now.
In the past 6 months, he's been constantly turning down sex whenever I suggest it. We used to have sex almost every day, now it's once a week when HE wants it.
I'm hardly in the mood when he wants to because he chooses inconvenient times (like 3am), but I feel like I have to give in and have sex because I never know when I get to next since it's always up to him. It's starting to get frustrating because sex just isn't enjoyable for me 80% of the time since I'm either barely awake or just not into it. It's starting to really ruin the relationship on my end, though for him he's totally fine.
What makes things more hurtful is that he watches porn almost everyday, and a lot of it at that.
What should I do? I've already talked to him about this but it's not really getting better. We'll go a week where it's good then he'll go back to the same ol' routine.