Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atlmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 07:07 PM
    My infant son
    My 2 month old son is throwing up and got BAD diarriah. What should I do with this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 07:11 PM
    I would take him to the ER. He will get dehydrated very quickly if this continues.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Take him to the ER... Children of this age can get dehydrated quickly. This is nothing to mess with over the internet. Personal attention is required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infant/Toddler websites [ 7 Answers ]

ZERO TO THREE: Zero to Three Home Page Parents Action Store babyonline.com Baby BagŪ Online -"The In-Site to Parenting" Welcome - TheBabyPlanet.com

My infant is always constipated [ 6 Answers ]

My 13 month old girl is always having difficulty passing stool. I have continuously asked the doctor who suggests prune and apple juice, avoiding bananas and rice, and eating oatmeal regularly. This is all great advice but doesn't help. She is against Karo syrup and any suppository. Today...

Infant with stuffy nose [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5 weeks old and has a suffy nose and a little cough I've tried to put him in the bathroom with steam and I also tried using a cool mist humidifer in his room nothing seems to help he's not running a fever is there anything else I can try.

Visitation Rights for Infant [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is 15 weeks old If her father and I were to go to court what are the visitation rights for a infant under the age of one? He is a good father but I am the primary care giver he doesn't know what any of her cries mean, how to give her a bath or when to feed her.I just really want to know...

Eviction with an infant [ 6 Answers ]

What is the law in ga for evicting someone with an infant that got laid off and has nowhere to go. We have no contract no rent. It was just to help get on our feet. Now she wants us out and is verry hostile. I just got laid off my wife is working and in school so I play mister mom while we save up....

View more questions Search