I am having trouble finding a printable Relinquishment of Parental Rights form for Texas residents online. My ex has agreed to voluntarily sign over all rights of our son and allow my husband to legally adopt. However, I am not able to pay an attorney to draw up these papers, as it will cost me $2500 for my attorney & court & other fees. I have read that I am able to do the process myself, without an attorney, with all necessary documents. Does anyone know where to find this form online for TEXAS?